Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MA training with pets?

Now that was a really good point...more boxer attacks than wolves hahahahahah
    In France, elephants are big wussies, they don't even attack as much as street cats do...but maybe it could be that there are not that many elephants in the streets I guess...
    There are things like "compensated statistics" that usualy elude poor newsmen...count how many dog owners in America, and count how many guys are confronted to savage wolves (the ones in zoo do not count)...it's stupid...And watch out, these same poor newsmen usually twist the statistics by saying "boxers" a specific breed, when they should say "molossoid" a whole canine family that contain much more aggressive types of dogs...
    Don't trust all what they say on TV, use your discriminating judgement.
    and savage wolves do not refrain from attacking men because they are gentle, they do it because they are scared. Zoo wolves are much more dangerous than savage ones, because they have come to learn that men are potential preys like any other.

I like my wolf statistic It's the same thing as saying there's more deaths by donkeys than there are deaths by plane crashes per year.
    As I said before, boxers can be fantastic dogs if they have good owners that give it good discipline, and although this may be the case with apparently all of you, it isn't the case with most dog owners in america. Snakes have been banned in Toronto because of neglegant owners who have them let escape.
    I'm not bias because I was "traumatized" by an event when I was six. If I were traumatized, I wouldn't be able to handle frightened, thus often dangerous animals on a daily basis, some of whom are boxers. The worst are cats though, it's rare that I go home without a few scratches from p!ssed off kitties.
    I questioned water dragon's research because it is obviously fake or from a bad source. To say that boxers are more gentle than a breed like the golden retriever is ludicrous. I can name at least 20 breeds that are more docile than boxers, because even the best behaved boxer loves to play fight and have tug wars, it's in their nature.
    Research? Hah, I've read through every Dog magazine for the past couple years. It gets boring at work sometimes and they don't have a lot of reading material
    I'm not tarnishing the boxer's reputation, that aligation belongs to the thousands of bad owners who are going to cause the boxer to be banned. I'm simply relaying the facts.

Yes, well, indeed, the owner plays a great part in turning a dog aggressive or gentle...but I guess no one doubts that boxers are fantastically gentle and protective with children.
    Geez, this forum has very wide topics sometimes!!!!

Wolves do not make good pets...

I like to wrestle my Rottie. I've developed a style I call "Aikidog" (c). As he charges me I grab his front leg & pull it under his body & he goes hurtling past. But man can he Ukemi & come right back at ya!
    I love boxers. They are the sweetest dogs in the world. Anything else is propaganda
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

LOLOLOL Too funny, St8 Blast!!
    You know, these guys walking and taking care of dogs really make $$, maybe you should open some school in which you'd teach Aikidog, Karatedog, Judog, etc, with canine and human mixed classes hehehehehehhe
    I'm sure Taekwondog would be a blast hahahahhaha

My cuddly little beagle...

Whenever i go out in the back yard i often try some evasion stuff with my beagle since he always tries to jump up at you.

Usually don't go to bad either, and manage to slip and sidestep quite a few of his jumps at me.

Then he gets in close and his paw goes in for the groin strike...

Ouch...
    -I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.

-The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

All of your dogs are sissies.
    Step up to the awesome responsibility of owning a real dog.
    That's right, the Weiner Dog. The most sultry of all dogs.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Mmm

Sultry or not, it wouldn't stand a chance against my cat.

Yeah that's right - "My pet's harder than your pet"!
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

When discussing temperments of dogs it's usually just that breed in general. Heres a good website to visit about different breeds.

www.dogbreedinfo.com Go to the part about breeds in alphabetical order.

I do...

My dog is a Sheapard, Husky, and something else(can't think of it right now)...i do evasion with her, she tries to jump on me every time she hasn't seen me in a while(come home, wake up, get off comp)...and i'll sidestep her jumps, and push her aside, and she gets more aggresive and eventually gets me, she's must do alota plyos when im not around, as soon as she hits the ground, she's jumping right away, like she's bouncing

My cat, i dunno what kind, he's gray with green eyes(help?)...but he doesn't like to get his tummy rubbed, and he'll grab my hand with his front paws(no claws) and try to bite, i put my hand there, and when he tries to bite me, i retract my hand back(he's quick, prolly cuz of practice, and he's a Hunter)...the times where he really gets me, is when he sneak attacks with the back paws(with claws)...ouch, sometimes he'll use his whole body(he usually is on his back when i do this)...

I use iron Index Finger with my bird, he bites me when i try to pet it ...i never gave her enough attention, she dont like me, but she dont bite hard anyway, not enough to peirce skin or nothin, weak little ****atile, hehe...
    "True victory is giving all of yourself without regret"-Ryu (SF Alpha3)

"U don't wait -- if u feel it's going 2 go violent ... strike ... strike often ... strike till he drops ... can always apologize later if u were wrong."-Ginger Fist

Crimson Phoenix

Tae Kwon Dog...
    Oh dude, I think I just bust a ventricle laughing.
    Tae Kwon Dog vs Aikidog...interesting.
    How about Mutt Thai?
    Jeet Kune Dog?
    Kem-pet?
    Hapkidog?
    Cat-o-eira?
    Brasillian Jackal-Jitsu?
    Dog Brothers? Oops, think someone's used that already.
    Nin-kitt-su?
    Woof Jong?
    Chew chiao?
    Choy Lay Fur?
    Bat Mei?
    Ching Woof?
    Tae Boa? (snakes need attention & walking too)

I gotta stop this before it gets any worse.

My favorite? Wolf Fu
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

LOLOLOLOLOL Stop it Straight blast you're cracking me up and I look all dumb in front of the colleagues!!
    Man, Ching Woof and Tae Boa, just picturing how it would look like makes me wet my pants, not to mention Catoeira!!!!!
    God, my abs are hurting now

Hey Kung Fu Guy

You're more than welcome to look at some of my obviously fake research:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/boxer.htm
    http://www.canismajor.com/dog/boxer.html
    http://www.petnet.com.au/dogs/D115.html
    http://www.gardening-uk.com/dogs/bre...eed_guide.html

That should start you off, be sure and look at all the other breeds for more fake info.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Nah

It's breed specific in the dog world - VERY racist.

Brazilian Ju-****su is a BIGGIE.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

I just have to say, cats are the bomb for sparring fist strikes. Dog you can roll with, but not much else.

Cats not only block your strikes, they redirect. You can learn so much from them.

Here is my cat Tan Tien, get it? Tan Tien!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?