Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: pt1: Lets nip this one in the bud: chi power/randy

Braden Guest
    Merry - The only way I can conceptualize those things is through Bohm's newer model, which is quite different from all previous (and subsequent, I think) major models of QM. Particularly, he stresses the existance of 'hidden variables', as opposed to irreducible lawlessness at the quantum level. Also pushes micocosm-macrocosm ideas more aggressively. Without 'hidden variables' / microcosm-macrocosm, even such 'mundane' things as electrons 'disappearing' then 'reappearing' kind of bothers me.

Huh. They never really bothered me as concepts. I couldn't hope to do the math as I have no training.

I am sure the subjects are more complex than my simple understanding.

Braden Guest
    Oh me too man. I'm no physicist. Some of it is very intellectually appealing. But I found out a long time ago that actually doing it drove me nuts - and switched my major.

tjd

anyhow, i think what would be best would be if turyian could raise his points in a less condescending and angry manner, and everyone in general could be a little less insulting

--tu*rdofgold is a troll ... no kung fu skill ... reads bad mags i ? ... did the same sh*it on other forums ... never changed his troll gig ... gots 2 b major brain dead guy

ginger fist

no offense... but i really couldnt read what you wrote

peace
    travis
    Travis

structure in motion

I think (Turiyan if you are listening) it would be at least a sign of humanity that you replied to us since we have given your statements a good filtering.

I have witnessed that Turiyan does in fact "speak" on other forums with less fire, but unfortunately he seems to have come to KungFuForum with the intention to flame, and once he hinted that it is due to Buddhism being from India (or along the lines of this) Brahmin thing... (Turiyan, care to elaborate if you please ?)

I think if nothing else, you should at least explain why your anger boils over everytime you come here, least we can get to the bottom of this.....
    Last edited by prana; 12-20-2001 at 09:36 PM.
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.