Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solstice & Iron Crotch

I spoke with my teacher a few months ago about this kind of qigong, we had both watched a program on tv that mentioned it briefly.The rope or cord is tied around the pen!s and n4ds at the base.It is used as a very powerful method of sinking qi and can be dangerous because of the amount of qi it generates can mess up a person unless they can control it.On the show i saw(it was a documentary on taiwan by the way), the sifu at this place tied 230lb's of weights and then lifted them in a horse stace..the presenter then tried a 9lb weight and was almost crying with the pain.so as to what it achieves ;it is a very powerful method of sinking qi.is also meant to be GREAT for your s3x life

but i mean realisticly and all

buddy would be like-UP YOUR WALLETT
    youd be like-kick my testicals,you have offended the shaolin temple.

if i could strapp three hundred pounds to me shlong,id walk by people,all jovial.just like eh'kick my testicals.
    laugh hardy and moveon with a slight jig,until the next bypasser-just like eh,excuse me...

Tu's method

Actually, there are two forms of this practice. The one most people are thinking of is when the qigong master withdraws his testicles into his body to withstand strikes. Tu's form is different - it's to cultivate qi. He states that this practice will increase your vitality in all sorts of amazing ways.

He is probably the master that Wu-Xing saw - he is very well known in Taiwan and has been so for many years.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

"you have to order the article buddy"

I still live at home, OK. If my parents found a guide to Iron Pen!s around the house......!!!!!
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

geneching; your right.what i saw was not trying to give you an iron d!ck.it was for qi cultivation and yes i do believe in its ability to increase your vitality from what my teacher said to me and from what i saw Tu say.

Gene,

I spoke to my sifu about this method once (suspending weights from the genitals) -I believe its known as bone marrow washing chi qung? Anyway, I think he said that when practicing this, at least initially, the student must go a long time without sex (a year?) Do you know if this is correct?

A WHOLE YEAR!

If, at one point, I was once interested........
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

abstinence?

I don't know about that, but I'll find out. He does say that it's great training for sex, which I can imagine to be true. He says the withdrawing method is bad for sex and you won't be able to father kids later. And some of his studnets have fathered kids well into their autumn years. His masters have all lived into their 100's.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

There could be an element of sado-masochism at play here, particularly masochism.

True, but S&M is an element in all kungfu...

...often reading this forum is pretty masochistic...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Masochism:

That really hurts, Gene.

Could you do it again?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

ttt 4 2019 (slightly ot)

We're a week and a half from solstice and I just had to share this news item here. I just had to...

Surely an omen of the apocalypse...

Thousands of '***** fish' washed up on a Point Reyes beach. Yes, really.
    By Alix Martichoux, SFGATE Updated 1:22 pm PST, Thursday, December 12, 2019

Southern (California) Sea Otter eating Fat Innkeeper Worm close-up in Elkhorn Slough, California. Photo: Hal Beral/Getty Images
    Photo: Hal Beral/Getty Images

You may have never heard of a fat innkeeper worm, also commonly known as a ***** fish, but from this moment on, you'll never be able to unsee them.

I had also never heard of such creatures, until Bay Nature reported on a mass stranding of the 10-inch worms on Drakes Beach in Point Reyes Friday. Naturalist Ivan Parr attributes the phenomenon to the aftermath of a strong storm.

If you want to get scientific about it, these thick, pink worms are called Urechis caupo. They live in shallow water along the West Coast, between Oregon and Baja California. They're most commonly seen here in Northern California, Parr writes.

Bay Nature magazine
    @BayNature
    This may just be the weirdest thing you've seen today!

Thousands of these marine worms, called fat innkeeper worms—or "***** fish"—washed up on Drake's Beach after a recent storm. 🌊 But why? https://baynature.org/2019/12/10/nat...ifornia-beach/

3:28 PM - Dec 11, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    543 people are talking about this
    The worms aren't shaped so — err, distinctly? — for just any reason. It's for survival. They dig U-shaped burrows on beaches and mudflats and use the tunnels to help catch food. Parr explains:

When the tide is in, the worm slides up to the chimney of its burrow and exudes a sticky mucous net from a ring of glands. ... The worm continues to secrete as it slips lower into the burrow, generating a slime-net that stretches from the chimney to the worm’s mouth. Using contractions (peristalsis) to pump water through its burrow, the worm sucks plankton, bacteria, and other bits into this net. When, like any vacuum, the net gets clogged, the worm slurps it all back into its mouth, taking in the particles it wants to eat and discarding the rest into the tunnel.

Their predators include otters (as seen in the gallery above), as well sharks, rays and gulls. They are also eaten raw or stir-fried in Korea and China.
    Of course Chinese eat these. They are tasty with some garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips