Thread: As we say here up north!

As we say here up north!

Gleðileg Jól! (Merry Christmas)

It's been a great year for me, i've had loads of fun here and discovered other msg boards to keep me preoccupied at work through this place (ITG and UG).

Just saw that there was no place for merry christmas wishing Thought i'd start one.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Joyeux Nöel to you.

GOD JUL!!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Smile

Old Jong, le tréma va sur le e!

Joyeux Noël!
    Merry Christmas!

Oups!

C'est ce qu'on appelle un "typo" Salut l'ami!

Speaking for the linguistically challenged

Merry X-mases all around.

If this a Northern thing only, sorry to intrude, but I did live in Minnesota a couple years. You betcha.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

all r welcome
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Ah

Merry Christmas to you all, from the pottery capitol of the World. I also think its the suicide capitol of the UK........ anyway, Xmas cheer to you all.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Well here's some christmas greetings from Finland.
    Hyvää Joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!

-- . .-. .-. -.-- -..- -- .- ... ... ( merry x-mass in morse code)

Nearly time to leave work and begin christmas stuff, so every one have a great holiday season, find a chance to train, and watch the eggnog(this is not specifically aimed at GDA), cause christmas cookies aren't as festive on the way back up.

And try to watch A Christmas Story at least once.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons