Thread: February Trip To Shaolin

February Trip To Shaolin

Last call for anyone interested in visiting and training in the birth place of martial arts [The Shaolin Temple] please contact me. For all info on this great deal please go to this page. Life is short make the most of it;] http://www.shaolinwithchris.com/travel-to-shaolin.html

Name:  IMG_8030.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  101.2 KBName:  IMG_8066.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  85.3 KBName:  IMG_8052.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  92.0 KByesterday's journey to Da Mo's cave.

Today's className:  IMG_8266.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  96.2 KB

Nice!

Here's me above Dharma Cave from a decade and a half ago.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Anyone interested in training ,for two weeks four weeks or full time training in the mountains of Shaolin welcome to join us. https://www.facebook.com/shaolinkungfuinchina/Name:  DSC_0208_副本.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  82.6 KB

Wiz,

You are impressive.

thank you Boxerbilly. our teacher has some new property. there will be like a a martial art compound on it. it is surrounded by mountains and field, like living in a kung fu movie. if anyone comes to train here[and this is available at anytime, even if there is not a scheduled group planed]. they can live and train here full time for as long as they like. the group or individual ,we take frequent trips inside the temple grounds to sight see and train within the Temple area. i prefer this way myself cause inside the main Shaolin Temple, there is lots of tourism going on, but when surrounded by the mountains you can get the full peace, and dream like state that is truly amazing.Name:  P60229-130039.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  99.5 KB