Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: err is this thing on......

While were on the subject, does anyone have any links to good pages about Baji Chuan? I have recently taken an interest in it, but the reason is kind of goofy, so dont laugh. I dont care for video games, but one of my martial friends loves them, especially virtua fighter. I always like to watch him obliterate opponents with Kagemaru (because I'm a ninja, of course), but Akira's palms and elbows are very harsh. I though it was a "Sega Ryu" art, but he told me it was something called Ha Kyoku Ken. So I says to myself, "Hey, thats the art of Asia, the Invincible Emperor!" From how the art is represented in the game, it strongly resembles the Japanese armour-grappling school Yagyu Shingan. I remember reading on Cyberkwoon that Asia is a Genbukan man, so I was wondering if you had any input/comparisons.

BTW, the game Shenmue is the coolest ever. My friend got his hands on Shenmue 2, and its like watching a martial arts movie. Very cool!
    Jujutsu, Ninpo, Chugoku Kenpo

What system is Shenmue 2 on? I don't think dreamcast is making any new games.
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

SHEN MUE 2 RULES!!! ****ING BEST GAME EVER!!!
    It has alot of Tai Chi and Pakua in it. he also does some Tong Long and some shuai Shiao moves!! It is THE coolest MA game!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

ARRGGHH! WHAT SYSTEM IS IT ON!!!!!
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

They made it for the dreamcast in Japan, but Americans will have to wait a year to play it on the PS2. My friend doesnt have a Japanese dreamcast so he ordered one from the UK on ebay. It has the original Japanese language with subtitles in english, as well as two instruction books. Its very cool...
    Jujutsu, Ninpo, Chugoku Kenpo