Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: our senior student is fu cking dead.

Sorry GDA, remember the good times.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Wink cuz we lucky we got em

peace to his family and your teacher,yall should train extra hard to make ya sifu feel better

Sorry to hear about that GDA

Have a beer and remember him at his best

Totally fuked up GDA

Us CMA's like to think that when we die, we just fade away from old age, not drop dead or have some drunk or some ashole on his cellphone cut us off in traffic.

Honor his memory by training your ass off and taking his place in the sifu pool.

Peace.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

It is hard to realize that we are mortal creatures with inmortality dreams.
    I hope to have a long life and I wish a long life to you guys, and for the deads I wish them have find the trascendity if they believed in something or just the peace if not.

My deepest condolences go out to you and your kungfu brothers.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Smile GDA

What style do you study,there bud.

I feel your pain. About a month ago my sihing was murdered.

*bows*

My condolences man... that's never an easy thing to deal with.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

i'm so sorry gda, and the others that have lost ones unjustly. life's ill. train hard and their spirit will stay close. i know whenever i go bowling or sit down to a chess game, my pops is right there telling me to move over 2 boards or to move the bishop to b5.
    maybe yall at the school can put a little memorial together for him for the school. a picture of him along with a short paragraph about the kind of student he was. i bet your sifu would enjoy that too.
    my regards man,
    mark
    only gin and tang guzzle out a rusty tin can, me and this mic is like yin and yang

I am really sorry to hear that. It's hard when people you are close to die, I know! Just think of this though when you think about him.....think of all the very awesome masters of the past he's kickin' it with right now.....he and his wife! Again, I am sorry for the loss!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Im sorry to hear this, a martial artists training partners and teachers are a special kind of family, and to lose one , especially at such a young age, is a tragedy. Condolences.
    We're a nation of immigrants. Just like you. Just older, wiser, more thoroughly mixed, with larger genitals and a greater capacity for drink and sex-
    S Abrutat

Unhappy Wow

I'm Sorry

Man, thats really sh!tty
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts, ...

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7

May their souls find peace...

Iron
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Sorry to hear about that GDA

keep them in your heart and they will always be with you always