Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viva Las Vegas.....

If you are looking to move, and like snowboarding, and want an epic area, then look to Denver. Sure Vegas is cool, but some could find it too much. (Not me, I love that place). But find it a better place to visit than to live. I here Phoenix is pretty cool as well.

Geez. Your making New York seem like a second rate dump . I still love it though. It has everything you listed really, you just have to have alot of money. I'm still thinking of moving after college though. Anyhow GOOD LUCK Wushuchik.

**** you! Now I want to move to Las Vegas too!

Thanks guys!!! It all helps!!

And why do you now want to move to Vegas Premier??

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Talking

Probably because of the clubs that do the NO NO CHA CHA, other wise known as the sideways lombada!!!!!!!

Why? because of Young Apprentice's and Tigerstyle's sales speech of course =)

Nah. I think I'll stay here, at least for now =)

I don't know.......

There isn't that much to do here in my opinion. I've lived here all my life. This place is a big tourist trap. When you've lived here long enough, and done everything, it gets boring. It's not like a big city where you can drive for a couple hours and go to the beach, museum, etc. Once you do everything that's here, you'll be bored and trapped, cause everything else is at least 5 hours away. Then again maybe I'm cynical because I'm 18 (underage for most things here) and broke. Lots of good martial arts here though. If you need a training partner let me know. You too yung apprentice, I've been looking for some training partners. I've been training real hard as I will be going into the military soon. That's why I haven't been around to post much lately.
    The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win. Otherwise, why be a warrior? It is easier to count beads. -Miyamoto Musashi

There is more to it than you know

There is a lot more to Vegas than people know. Problem with people living here is that tho many people don't want to look for things. Vegas have a lot of things to offer. Like I said before there is a little bit of everything here, you just have to know hot look for it. Weird thing about Vegas, there is two sides to it. Hey YungWun... your eighteen? Were did you graduate from?

WELL, I know a few things that would be good......great paying job!! And, I would be closer to the few things (and peeps) that I love most in my life!! But, it's not something I am going to jump into! Thank you everyone that has given me info, it's made it easier to coming closer to my decision!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

What High School Did I Graduate From?

Community College High School. Have you ever heard of that school Young Apprentice? It's pretty cool. You can only go your junior and senior years. You have to apply for it, but they let you finish out your high school credits and pay for you to get a head start on college. Before that, I went to A-Tech. But, I'm zoned to go to Eldorado. Get in touch with me so we can train Young Apprentice. My email addy is in my profile.
    The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win. Otherwise, why be a warrior? It is easier to count beads. -Miyamoto Musashi

Thumbs up

Cool, I went to Vo-Tech for two years(got kicked out for fights ) I graduated from Valley. I would love to train ( and I'm going to feel like an ass in saying this) but I have yet to start learning. I won't be able to until late spring. Due to no transportation, and I'm saving money up for Community College,and for a car. I've taken two years of TKD ( which sucked ass ) so forgive me in saying I'd feel a bit odd in training with you, seeing as how I have no CMA background yet. But for right now I'm currently working out to get back in shape, so I don't feel like a complete ass when I do start studying. Your entering the military, and I will be going for METRO. My goal is to eventually become a homicide detective. SO I'll be studying things like criminal law. I'll be studying Hsing-I at this school on Nellis. But if your still around or when/if you come back from the military I'd be more than happy to train with you.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 01-03-2002 at 06:36 PM.

homicide detective....maybe you should investigate the spelling. Sorry, had to do it....there are plenty of you out there....you should all try to get a little training in together. YA...maybe yungwun can teach you some basic stances....

WOOPS!!!! My fault!!!

Sorry man, it was really late when I typed that, so I was really tired. But if I knew people were expecting me have correct grammar then idse be speekin like dis so i can pees peoples oof.

There. I went back and changed it. YA HAPPY????????

I AM ALWAYS HAPPY!!! Especially when I see PROPER SPELLING...just joking.