Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viva Las Vegas.....

Note to self: Next time in Vegas, let Las Vegas dwellers on board know so they can direct me to NO NO CHA CHA clubs.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

OMG...you crack me up! You have your "Smart Ass" button on again!!!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Come on now....I'm all about spreading the love.

Is that what you call it?? I guess that's a good thing...but it all depends on how everyone looks at the word "spread".
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Spread....split....puncture a lung...tickle a bellybutton from the inside....don't matter to me! It's all love-ly!

LOL!!! MY VIRGIN EARS...what are you trying to do to me, and all the OTHER normaly sane people on this forum?? Come on...there's kids on here!!!

Seriously though, I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!

Much love, babykins.

I know is sounded silly, I guess I was TRYING to be discreet(did I spell that right NP?) But yeah there is a club near my house 'bout few minutes away, where the people go to F U C K or get S U C K E D up or to watch! I think it called the Green Room or Green Door, or sumpthin like that. (woops, spelled something wrong in this sentence, I hope there isn't an english teacher here on the board who might get on my case for this)

Wushu Chick?

Virgin ears? Girl thats probably the only thing on your body thats a virgin!

J/J

I can NOT believe you just said that.....

It was pretty funny though!

~Wen~

I'm sorry. I use that line all the time when someone sez that. I really tried to stop myself but........ I COULDN'T!!!!

It's ok...I will forgive you THIS ONE TIME!!

~Wen~

Didn't you say that to me before?

LOL

Yeah, I think I have smart@ss!!

Thumbs up

HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH