Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Viva Las Vegas.....

Apprentice

Hey, I tried to email you man. It didn't work. Email me so I can show you some badass stuff. I know of the hsing-i school on Nellis. Let me work with you for a while before I leave. Later.
    The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win. Otherwise, why be a warrior? It is easier to count beads. -Miyamoto Musashi

I tried emailing you, but it wouldn't go thru. This isn't the first time it has happened either. I had problems e-mailing another member. I even had problems before, emailing and recieving an email from KFO admin when I first was getting my account. By the way you never mentioned to me which MA you train in and where you train at?

I CHECKED WITH MY SIFU

I've studied 5 animals, wing chun, Setku-Do, and Kali. Been doing it since I was a little kid. My uncles trained me, except for a friend of mine, who is the only U.S. master of Setku-Do. He just opened up a school here. Go to www.skd21.com to check out the school, and find out more about the art of Setku-Do. Also, he originally started out on filipino and chinese martial arts. So, if you show real intensity and fire, he'll show you lots of cool stuff, privately. You'll become a major badass in no time. His name is Joshua Jackson. He's competed all over the place. That's the only teacher I've had that you could learn from. All the others are my relatives. The email aint workin on the forum. I really want to show you some stuff before I leave, so, here is my email addy: jdrewd@hotmail.com Put "Kung Fu" in the subject box of the email, so I don't delete it without opening it. Get back to me, so we can train. Later.
    The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win. Otherwise, why be a warrior? It is easier to count beads. -Miyamoto Musashi

Thumbs up

My friend trains there. Maybe you know him. His name is Oscar Ruiz. ( he's kinda arrogant ) Yeah I'll try and hit you up. What time are you leaving. You said military, but where exactly? MMy email is tonytone702@hotmail.com. So if you want to hit me up.

I know Oscar

He is an arrogant S.O.B. ain't he? I left towards the end of the semester and I'm back in town handling some family business. Hopefully, I'll be leaving this week. So get back to me as soon as possible. I'm joining the NAVY. I got a BUD/S contract. So, I'll be going from bootcamp (where I have 3 chances to pass a special physical), to learn my job (Intelligence), to BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolitions/ SEAL training). So, basically when I pass the physical in bootcamp, I'll have guaranteed myself a spot in the NAVY SEAL training program. I'm gonna train until June, when I go off to bootcamp. I'm going to qinway qigong center as a volunteer. Lots of hard work, lots of qigong training, lots of time to practice MA and work out. Sounds good to me! Plus, there's lots of good martial artists up there that I can train with. Anyway, you're probably getting sick of reading this. You shouldn't have gotten me started man! Get back at me as soon as possible.

Thumbs up

Thats cool with me! Ah that funny! I saw Oscar the week before christmas, cause he works at LIDS inside the Boulevard Mall, and all we talked about was where he trains. He looked hella in shape. But he is one ****y son of a b*tch! Is he even remotely good as he says he is?

HE'S PRETTY GOOD

He learns extremely fast. He's an excellent grappler. He should make some money in the UFC and in Japan when he gets his stand up game going, but, right now he needs to work on his footwork, chin na, throws, punching, & kicking. He talks like he's a major badass, but, all he really has is his grappling. He'll do good if he keeps practicing everyday like he has been. Besides I haven't seen him for a while. I know he'll be good when I come back around in the summertime. So, he's alright, but nowhere near as good as his talking game. But, that's just how he is, he even talks **** to our sensei!

Yeah he was telling me about a sparring session he had with some guy there. The guy was a better striker than he was , he admitted, but Oscar was better at grappling. He's been talking about the UFC for a year or two now. He might be o.k. cause I think he's got heart, and that crazy fu*ck has yet to show me he can be intimidated.

You know, he has actually toned down a bit. You should have heard this guy back in high school. Didn't know how to talk about anything other than himself, he still does, but not as often. I even did a part time security job at aclub with him and a few other friends. He was all about that UFC thing, we just thought at that time he was talking out of his a*ss!

Young Wun

Dropped you an email. Did you get it?

yeah

I replied and sent my phone#

Slighty OT

...or not.

Expanse Studios Introduces Shaolin Crew: A New Megaways Slot Experience

November 27, 2023·2 min read

Expanse Studios
    Shaolin Crew

Latest Expanse Studios release is live - Shaolin Crew
    VALLETTA, Malta, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Expanse Studios, a developer in the online slot gaming sector, has announced the release of "Shaolin Crew," marking the company's first venture into the Megaways slot genre. Set against an Ancient Chinese backdrop, this game combines a traditional theme with modern slot mechanics.

Innovative Game Design with Dynamic Reel Structure

Shaolin Crew features a 6-reel design that varies the number of symbols per reel with each spin, ranging from 2 to 7 symbols. This dynamic approach aims to create a varied and engaging player experience. The game employs a “cascading wins” feature, where winning symbols are replaced with new ones, potentially leading to consecutive wins.

Gameplay and Features

The game presents a variety of symbols, including scatter and wild symbols, within a 7x6 grid layout. Triggering three scatter symbols initiates a free spins bonus round. Additionally, "Shaolin Crew" includes a Mystery Wild Swap feature, which randomly adds wild symbols to the reels.

Statistical Aspects of the Game

"Shaolin Crew" offers a Return to Player (RTP) rate of 97.14%. The game's design is high in volatility, providing a gaming experience with potentially significant payouts. The maximum win potential is stated as 5000 times the player's bet. The game does not include a gamble feature, focusing instead on the core gameplay mechanics.

What to Expect?

"Shaolin Crew" aims to offer an immersive experience into the world of Ancient China through its theme and gameplay features. Expanse Studios' foray into the Megaways slot category with this game reflects its ongoing efforts to innovate in the online slot gaming industry.

About Expanse Studios

Founded in 2017, Expanse Studios is already a trailblazer in the online gaming industry. With a relentless focus on innovation, Expanse merges old-school motifs with state-of-the-art design, captivating soundtracks, and immersive animations. The studio has developed an impressive array of more than 40 games, all tailored to offer a seamless mobile-first experience. Their strategic partnerships span across various operators and aggregators, making their games available in over 20 of the most widely spoken languages, catering to a diverse global audience.

Corporate Communications and Queries

For more information, to make additional queries and appoint the meeting with the Studio’s team, contact:

Expanse Studios

Lyons Range 20, Office No. 3 Bisazza Street, Sliema

Malta

SLM 1640

www.expanse.studio

contact@expanse.studio
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart