Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)

Chicka? i thought u left as well???
    i did, but maybe i can stick to my thread.
    Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Red face

glad u 2 didn't leave quite yet... otherwise i'd be the only guy posting on this thread and it'd get a bit boring!

Has anyone got ANY news on Jet? Still alive?

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

PS: what the heck has happened to Silumkid?

david

What, this old thread's still here?

Geez, this thing's never going away, is it.

Ah well, I suppose it'll be at the top again when that Hero thing comes out.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

This thread is like a giant virus that keeps comming back.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

And I don't even post here anymore
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I wonder.... How many posts do u think a thread can get b4 it gets deleted by some hippy moderator? I remember that old 'thread about nothing' but I can't remember how far it went.. Tae Li, ya remember how may posts that one got??

Oh and,, yeah,, Jet is cool,, yeah..

Hey, I haven't left you guys and gals!

I'm just too excited about reading new footage on Jet's new movie, Hero.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get the uncut Fist of Legend DVD (published by Ritek), which has the original soundtrack?
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

this thread will keep coming back...
    Jet rules...
    i like him, m big fan of his...
    my fav fist of legend, leathel weapn 4, once upon a time in china,
    TC Master i didn't like only one movie and that is The One... it was below wat i expected from him...
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

i'm not sure about the original soundtrack or not, but a good quality uncut version is available form a company here in the UK called Hong Kong Legends... as for the specific version u asked for, sorry dunno...

Gotta keep this going till Tae Li sees that this thread is still alive lol

Kristoffer: i remember that thread about nothing - funny stuff

david

Thanks for the info, dezhen2001. I haven't seen any reviews written about the Hong Kong Legends release, but I try to. Maybe that one could be another option, because I've heard that the Dimension release is poor quality (movie length is 3 minutes less and the whole soundtrack, including music, is dubbed) although it looks better on screen.

Never fear, fans and followers and wanna-bes!

I'm still alive and kicking! Unfortuantely, no new Jet news. I have searched high and low for some release dates for Hero but alas, nothing yet. *sigh* Have no fear....as soon as I have it, you'll have it!

Sho,
    I have the Ritek version you have asked about. Totally uncut, pristine version! Unfortunately, the only place I was able to find it was E-Bay. But it was worth it.

Don't bother with the Dimension version....I think it's more like 5 minutes shorter and the dialouge was so badly butchered that it almost wasn't the same movie. In fact, the motivation changes for the final fight between Jet and his g/f uncle samurai...they make the samurai sound like a racist jerk. This movie alone caused me to sign the petition for fair treatment of Hong Kong Cinema! No kidding.

Much love, Jet-ites! See you soon!

What's up, dez?
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

I'm not sure if this has already been posted or not, but it seems ol' Jet is in a movie with the rough rider himself, DMX.

Here
    I am nothing.

ive watched Romeo Must Die three times this week (by accident) on cable telle, yes, i do have a life.....

but seeing as my love for Jet has been re-awakened, i thought it would only be decent that the hostess of this thread drop by to say hello. so.........hello.

I think that by this stage Hero should have come out, but considering it is a CHINESE movie andnot a hollywood production we wont get to see it unless we can get it shipped over from the East on CD.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Yes. Jet and DMX star in the new movie, Cradle to the Grave (February 2003).