Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)

Good follow up so far fellas! Let's keep up the good work! I've been trying to keep abreast of things myself....so far, not much.

On other things Jet, how about this Jet video game coming out for Playstation 2? Can you say "excited", as in me? Sure you can, say it with me! Let's just hope it isn't as simplistic as "Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon". Not a bad game, just not quite what I was hoping it to be.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

speaking of tony leung... are they still making that movie about yip man? last i heard he was training with my tai sigong (yip chun) for the part

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

A jet li video game? Where di you hear about that?
    I am nothing.

xie li wong Guest

Unhappy WOW!!!

The (talk to the got chi girls) is going to beat this one to 1000 posts if you people do not get the move on!! 854 for them and for us 866!!! Not GOOD all!!!

Jets New Movie (Hero looks to be the SH!T!!!)

Well, troll, obviously when ban then mini you disban dont know underatctive ground wont view if he is a greater troll than the one other too. i dont evn know rich train martial fight wilth pick fights on not mysterious all know it
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

this is what happens when the thread gets moved from the main forum

also coz our hostess hasnt been around for a while

dawood

I could have sworn I mentioned something about the doc piece a few posts ago....or maybe I meant to and didn't? Oh well...but yes, I did know about this. Good info though, Stumble.

I heard about the Jet Li video game on www.jetli.com...there is a link to some basic info about the game there. Sounds like a PS2 exclusive so far! Woo hoo!

www.jetli.com has also released the newest edition of Jet Propulsion announcing a contest that gets you into the premiere in China (airfare is your problem otherwise I'd enter and never mention it ) and a meet-and-greet Q&A session with the Jetster himself. Those of you who are in China, Taiwan, etc. should think about entering.

F**K the "Got Qi" thread....it just goes to show what posers proliferate this board after all.

Jet kissed Donnie?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I certainly hope it wasn't Jet! I mean, he's not a romantic kind of guy in his movies who you'd want to do stuff like that.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

im sure Jet kissed and hugged his wife in the One

dawood

What has happened to my lovely thread? Has Tae Li died or given up on the love of her life? What's the deal, people?

Well, it seems our goal of staying above the "Got qi girls" thread bit the big one. I guess it's hard for those of us who live a semblance of life to stay ahead of the mass loser pool who can't seem to get girls in fleshworld. Oh well, such as it is.

So Cradle to the Grave will be coming soon, yes? Anyone excited about this one? I haven't really been following the news about it. Frankly, I'm getting rather tired of the "Let's make a martial arts movie with some rappers" idea. It was lame the first time, guys. But I still have to support Jet.

tae li is um... distracted right now im trying to get her to pay a visit but shes busy right now hehe.

and also she was put off kfo by all the people who were crapping on islam and especially her a while ago because she is Muslim. Some people on the main forum REALLY were very nasty to her and to me but not in the same way

as for the rappers thing - i agree! i mean its been around since the days of WuTang and stuff, and is just lame. if they were decent MA movies it would be cool of course, but its seldom the case as mainstream doesnt like that (just like hiphop and all the mainstream cheese around nowadays).

dawood

*cough cough*

well hello to my dedicated Jetsters Dezhen demanded i post or Jet was no longer allowed to sleep between us at night:P

Its good to see this thread is still alive, i still am its hostess so behave.

To be honest i havent heard anything about ANY of jets movies ina long long time. Chans new movie Tuxedo is in cinemas but nothing for Jet even as far as hero is concerned oh well.

But i did catch shaolin Temple on cable at about 3am:S

Nice to see everyone still here.

Tae Li

ps Jet has kissed ME u silly people. :P
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

he kissed you?

dawood

nonono, HE kissed ME.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.