Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)

Originally posted by Tae Li

It aint no prop buddy. My darling Li ivery much into his Tibetian Budiasm. Very religious i presume. His using movies to promote his religion. Have you een to his website? The tibetian mandela is also used as his background image there.

Tae Li
    Can you tell which lineage it is ? Nyima, Sakya, Kagyu or Gelug ?
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

Originally posted by wushu chik
    Sorry Chica...
    I already got that role...Ms. Presidente at your service. You lose...try another time, because it's already been filled!

~Wen~
    im really not into fighting over men, cos they usually choose me anyway

So please wake up and smell the taste of defeat.....you have no chance, never have, never will. This will be my last reply to something like this, cos it just isnt my style.
    err....Sorry love, but you'll have to find another man and certainly someone else to argue with. Like i said...I like a challenge

Your in a dream as 'presidente'....but please, dont wake up. It would just devestate me to know that you realised the truth.....

Tae Li

S.Teebas: make the most of this final easy comp. cos it ends right here and you wont smell somethin like this for a while
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Li Lian would be so proud of me....I made to page 10 of this thread strictly dedicated to him uhhhhhh. just the thought of him makes me tingle all over (errr..sorry....personal thought...wont happen again )

Keep up the info people.

Tae Li aka Li Lian lover

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

http://www.jetli.com/jetli/jet/jet_r...eacher.php?bw=

The Rinpoche walked with the boy, his arm resting on the latter's shoulder. Later, while they were resting, he took out a bottle of mineral water, said a mantra over it, gave it to the boy, and asked him to recite the Manjushri mantra. To the surprise of witnesses, the boy began vocalizing the mantra. The disease was cured. It might have seemed miraculous to the average layman, but to the Rinpoche, it was just a routine cold treated through a different and more spiritual channel.
    ahahah sound familiar So it seems Jet is a Kagyupa ahahaha
    wonder what is Kagyupa name is

Originally posted by prana
    http://www.jetli.com/jetli/jet/jet_r...eacher.php?bw=

ahahah sound familiar So it seems Jet is a Kagyupa ahahaha
    wonder what is Kagyupa name is
    I dont know what it is, but il be sure to find out!! thanks for the url too prana

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

no local video store has a copy of Fist Of Legends, and I want to see FIST OF LEGENDS!!

arhhhh! anyone in Australia got a copy that want to donate and not ge back???lol, just kidding, im gonna have to far and wide to get a copy.

What is my thread doing on page two??? it doesnt belong there.....

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

shocked

tae li:

are you saying you haven't seen fist of legend?
    and you call yourself a fan...

Wang Si Zhong

HA HA...I have Fist of Legend on DVD!! And, all I had to do was go to the mall. Hmmmm, so sad. What a fan YOU are!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

wushu chik

Easy for you to say your not living in Australia putting up with having to wait for things to be converted to region four pal. Personaly i just go to china town and buy the regionless Hong Kong discs but believe it or not Fist of Legend is only out on American DVD. Boggles the darn mind, same thing with Drunken Master 2.
    You can get it on VHS though Siren Tae Li, but in this day and age who the heck still buys VHS
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Re: shocked

Originally posted by wangsizhong
    tae li:

are you saying you haven't seen fist of legend?
    and you call yourself a fan...

Wang Si Zhong
    OF COURSE I HAVE SEEN IT, I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

DONT EVER CALL ME A FRAUD!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!, but i guess i am to blame i should have made myself clearer, and for your information Fist Of Legend happens to be the best Jet Li film ever made!!!!

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

I was living in Bondi just over a year ago when i last watched it (thats a quality video ezy store) and now that im living where I am its so typical that they wont have it. you know when you ahev a craving to see a movie all over again? yes, well, im having that right now for Fist Of Legend..............I cannot believe you would doubt me. Im shocked as wellas disgusted.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

Re: wushu chik

Originally posted by jon

You can get it on VHS though Siren Tae Li, but in this day and age who the heck still buys VHS
    *sob* *sob* I am a fine example of such a soul.
    I am not worthy, I still havent watched it !

<Gone to Hiding>

lol....you crack me up Prana

But i give all poor souls chances on this thread...go out and watch it first chance you get.......but your always worthy on this thread, if your a fan of Jet Li, trus your worthy.........

Hey, im the hostess, I have the power to decide...hehehehe

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

but I don't own a DVD player !!!

Actually, my other half is a ginourmous fan of Jet, more so than I. But she likes him with the olden china day hair do better, like in Wong Fei Hung

prana

Watch me go down in a blaze of glory...

Im not a big fan of Fist of Legend... Its the only Jet Movie i havent tried hard to get on dvd.
    Ill be dead honest about this if i want to watch someone fight like Bruce Lee ill just wack out a BL movie. Watching Jet pretending to do Jeet Kune Do was not very impressive. Add to this the fact that everyone he fights uses some kind of wierd half karate style and you have a movie with very little in the way of good match ups.
    For me i prefer the traditional stuff, OUATIC and KFC and TC Master. FOL just comes accross as yet another remake and its not that great a movie to beguin with....
    Ive now had to put up with both Jet Lee and Jacky Chan trying to fight like Bruce dispite having totaly different sets of skills. I personaly think they should stick to what there good at.
    FOL is full of pretensious Karate vs Kung Fu rubbish and often comes accross as simply a racist film. It has little good traditional combinations or ideas becouse its to caught up in strait blasting and high lead leg kicking. There are a few decent fights and the music is darn cool but for me this was not a high point in Jet Li's carear.

Now im going to duck and cover to protect from the onslaught of abuse im likely to cop... See the things i do to make you feel better Prana.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun