Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)

Your messing with the wrong gaFirstly Mr, (yes I am referring to you Jon!!) its Jet 'Li' and 'Jacki' Chan...so get it right next time!!!

Secondly, Jet Li does shine throughout all of his movies and ehrn did he even try to imitate Jett Kune Do, or Karate??? he didnt even come close.......He's pretty darn brilliant at performing his own style!!

So you didnt like Fist of Legend and would make more of an attempt to get BL movie...well good for you!!!!

Hey, ive been in your room Mr and quite Frankly I aint stepping foot in there agin until see a Jet Li poster up on that wall you BL freak

Oh mate have you coped it ......wheres SilumKid????????/ He's the only true Jet Li fan here

Your messing with the wrong gal here boys...........

Tae Li

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

aww thanks Jon I do feel betta.

yeah I understand what ya said. I prefer the old style Jet movies, I like one about a group of young martial arts kids, I think it was called "The Shaolin kids" or something similar. About a group of male and female kids living across a river from each other....
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

There something wrong with this comp.

it repeats everything I type.....weird.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Tae Li
    Now ya see what happens when a guy trys to give his educated opinion on something like this? Im sorry for spelling the name of your hero wrong, an honest mistake. As to the Jet vs Bruce issue... Im a fan of both though i prefer Jet as he is a much better actor as well as being better suited to the traditional style of kung fu movie.
    Most of my posters i have been given. I have this REALLY annoying problem, where by none of my friends have the slightest idea what to get me for presents. I get one of two things from each of them every time... Either a little dragon [ive got about 8] or a Bruce Lee poster [about 4]. So really its not my fault...

"ehrn did he even try to imitate Jett Kune Do"
    - Yes blatently and painfully, right down to the dancing around, wazzza and wiping his nose. Although i have to admit i havent seen it for a while. Its more imitating Bruce that JKD, still its more or less the same thing as thats what Bruce used in his films.

Have you seen the orginal yet?
    You wanna have a comp? How many Jet Li movies have you got?? Huh Huh?? Ive got NINE ill just repeat that again for you NINE!!! all on DVD!
    hehe you bite me ill bite back

prana
    Ya see, even my friends attack me for saying things like that
    Shaolin kids rocks... Its got nearly the whole of the cast from Shaolin Temple in it. Really cool fantacy, i love the older Jet stuff there is a real sence of romance and adventure to them.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

i can't believe anyone would prefer "kids from shaolin" to "fist of legend". but then again, according to Tae Lee, i mean Li, i'm not a real jet fan anyway so my opinion doesn't count
    boy is this thread getting ugly. before you know it someone will say they don't even LIKE jet, then tae li's gonna send out some ninjas and they're gonna lose it and waste everybody and no one will be around for "hero" except miss li lian lover herself.
    methinks i hear the echo of tabi boots in the hallway...

Wang Si Zhong

wang, hehehe truth be told, I havent watched the other movie yet to compare hehehehe

Jon, simple movies for simple guys and I am a simple fella

Hey Jonny Dragon, if I bite hard enough your gonna be in alot of paiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn, so dont tempt me

I love his old movies more then the new also, but Jet Li is Jet Li and I really dont think ths he is trying to imitate anything or anyone. I mean, sure he gets ideas from other movies but who doesnt these days?

And no I dont want to have a comp....I dont need to prove my love for Jet by buying all his dvd's, quite frankly I dont have that kind of money, in fact I dont have any money at all, so bite me!!

I rent his videos and watch them over and over and over again and the finally i return them but only til after i have memorised every scene, every smile every fight every word, every gesture every type of clothing he wears, every thought, every new idea, everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So beat that!!! And prana, Jon is just feeling sorry for himself.....

He thinks a small fight with his best mates and its all over........

silly, just silly. lol

Tae Li Queen, President, master, Leader, ruler, emporer of all Li Lian Jie fans. She is............... THE oNE.

-Tae Li.

lol, Wangsizhoong, the last thing I wnat to do is fight on this thread that should deploy the concept of peace.

So please be pleasent with your remarks people and if anyone even thinks of saying they dont like Jet Li on THIS thread, then think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

say it on anothe thread, not here, otherwise like WangsiZHGONG SAID, YOUR GONNA HERE MY BOOTS IN THE CORRIDOR...........

hahahaha, the pic. of me like that is hilarious!!!

Tae Li lmao

-Tae Li.

Lets all argue about whats the best Jet movie

wangsizhong
    "i can't believe anyone would prefer "kids from shaolin" to "fist of legend"."
    - Hmm let me think... One has a young Jet Li along with most of his old class mates stuffing trying to do the most complicated things they can think of. They had NO money for that movie so the whole thing has no special effects and no real plot, its just a bunch of kung fu masters stuffing about with weapons its bloody brilliant.
    -The other has an older Jet li making a remake of an old Bruce Lee film, whilst beating up many evil Japanese Gi toting sandle wearing 'karate' experts.
    hehe im just kidding dude everyone is entitled to there own opinion this is just mine

prana
    "simple movies for simple guys and I am a simple fella"
    - Only simple things last in this world, may your spirit continue to shine
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

awww thanks Jon - Om Mani Padme Hum

errrrrr...we get the point Jon, no need to repeat everything a hundred times........

lol, im just kidding, you hate me dont you??????

I love when jet Li teaching in Fust of Legend all the other blokes outside......the intelligence in his voice and eyes and actions.......

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's THE oNE....no doubt about it.

-Tae Li.

listen to you boys sapping about like females....lol, its actually quite amusing.

But comeon, get back to Jet Li and movies, or perhaps somthing else asoociated with 'personal' Jet Li??

-Tae Li.

Tae Li

Ok now your gonna have to explain yourself young lady

"And prana, Jon is just feeling sorry for himself.....
    He thinks a small fight with his best mates and its all over........ "

- Im only kidding around for a start, i often post in a half mean way though my intensions are always only in fun. If im angry you will know it, my tone is very different and im overly polite.

Now how exactly and why exactly am i feeling sorry for myself? Im in a darn fine mood, its a great day outside and im off for a drive to Newcastle to pick up my mate Shelly who i havent seen for a month or so.
    Anyway take care Tae Li [i hate having to call you that btw god i use my real name cant i just use yours ] ill give you a call over the next few days and see how your doing
    Dont let anyone get away with not liking Jet Li while im gone ok?

- Huang Kai Vun

I'l be waiting for your call!!!

lol, drive carefull and behave yourself. Dont worry I have plenty of boys here who will gurad this thread with me

Take care Dragon.

ME.

-Tae Li.

GUARD.

-Tae Li.