Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)

Originally posted by S.Teebas
    I would love to see more MA movies made with all the MA stars. Like enter the dragon was so successfull because of this...so why not again?!

And thats pretty dissapointing about jet pulling out of the movie, because there can never be enough movies made about monks on a vengence!
    Your **** right about that! I would have loved to see this monk movie, how cool would it have been!! Esp, with Jet IN IT.

Jet's still really sexy with no hair, you know, not that you wouldhave actually noticed anything...disregard that..

Anyways, I always wondered if they would come up with a movie with Van Damme in it (I dont really like him) Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Swaz..... that would be some action packed thrill ride. But still A martial art movei with everyone in it but Jet willbe the protagonist of course will be great stuff!!

Tae Li.
    please excuse all the mispelled errors, im in a hurry to do about six things at the same time
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

oohh,oohh, oohh, we made it to page four!!!!!!

how cool is that??????/

Li Lian would have been soo proud of me.

Tae Li

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Should we all chip in and buy Tai Li a life size blow up doll of Jet Li...so she can do what ever she wants with him??
    S.Teebas

What a brilliant idea S.Teebas!!

Actually, you made me laugh my arse off.........Now what would I do with a blow up doll of Jet Li???? hmmmmmm

No i think you better get me the real thing..The One...get me Jet himself and the Il know what to do..............heheheehe

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

Tae Li

Girl... Your starting to scare me
    hehe if ol Jet ever did read this he might just consider you stalker material
    I never get the whole plastic person thing Just doesnt seem like a good way to spend the weekend really.
    On the other hand I guess they wouldnt complain and you dont have to worry about pleasing them

ROFLMAO just had this brilliant idea of going into buisness selling blow up lifesize rubber models of famous actors. hehe I can just see the legal suits now. On the other hand you would proberly have the cash to pay for them
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

OMG!

Dont tell me that!! you really think that there is a chance of Jet Li actually brouse this forum and think of me as a potentail stalker?!! he is a martial artsist for goodness sakes, im sure he candle a girl with a big obsession

I dont think I would ever actaully do abything stupid if i met Li Lian in real life...except maybe propose..(just kidding!@!)
    no really, i would show him what a decent person I am instead.

Seriously.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

Sorry about the spelling but I misplaced my fingers in training and they are slowly healing.

Its hard to type with accuracy and pain.

-Tae Li.

Hi Ms. Li oooookay it's time to take part of the thread. Here we go..

Jet Li sux. Can't fight. Can't act, but he can AND knows how to suck. Really hard.

haha seriously I think he has some cool movies and his,, Nah I'm just kidding he SUCK
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hi Ms. Li oooookay it's time to take part of the thread. Here we go..

Jet Li sux. Can't fight. Can't act, but he can AND knows how to suck. Really hard.

haha seriously I think he has some cool movies and his,, Nah I'm just kidding he SUCK Yah, and I think you are just a little bit to h0rny. Go shower or something.

peace
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Just have to jump in and say Jet Li is the man! I have always said Jet is probably the most skillful martial artist in movies today (Although MichelleYeoh holds a special place in my heart, shes good and shes cute.).
    We could debate all day about his abilities, and who really knows but him and maybe a few friends and his sifu (I believe he would probably be very good in a fight.) but he is a good action/kung fu star, no doubt about it! Jackie Chan is good in his way, very fun to watch, and he is good at martial arts as well. Watching him isalot of fun, watchiung jet is a thrill ride! The guy is amazing. I am sad to say I didnt really realize it until I saw Lethal Weapin 4 and saw him as a bad guy. then I went out picked up a few of his flicks ( I now own Fist of Legend, an awesome remake of the chinese connection.) but his ability to really shine on the big screen is awesome.

red5angel reminded me of something when he mentioned that "fist of legend" is a remake of "chinese connection". "fist..." was the movie that got me into watching kung fu movies over generic martial arts movies, so i didn't realize it the first time i saw it, but the way he was able to adapt his style to look more like bruce's is pretty impressive. i may be remembering wrong, but this is a pretty unique jet movie in that he doesn't use a similar style in any other movie.

anyway, in an effort to get this thread away from "jet is cute" posts (no offense tae li), what is your favourite jet fight scene? this might take some research/rewatching, but that's one homework assignment i could live with.

at the moment i can't think of anything better than jet vs. the japanese general at the end of "fist...", though the fight with little blond guy at the end of "kiss of the dragon" stands out too.

Wang Si Zhong

red5angel - LOL
    Michelle Yeow have never even trained any martial art.. so much for your eye for skill huh?

NEITHER did Jet Li. He trained modern wushu, wich is equal too dancing. If you call yourself a fighter, then you should be ashamed too say something as stupid as

probably the most skillful martial artist in movies today

kristoffer:

find a chinese/english dictionary and look up "wushu". then try to discredit red5angel's claim that jet li is a martial artist. whether wushu is like modern dance or not, it remains a martial art. some of it may lean more toward art than martial, but it is what it is.

Wang Si Zhong

Actually Kristoffer, she has been trained in a few, but thank you for playing

not only that but Wushu is still a martial ART and it still takes quite an ability to do it as well as he does, not to mention his bagua and xingyi training.