Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Challenge

"Can't remember why only on friday"

I think it's cause he isn't allowed out on school nights.
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

Re: SevenStar you're raining on my parade!!!

Originally posted by Asia

you have to fight him on a friday

WHY?
    Because this way he's got the weekend to lie in bed and heal hahaha
    "The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you."

"Fighting is not hitting, any fool can hit. Fighting is making the other guy miss. He misses, he gets scarred."

"Nudity and violence are what make a good movie. Violent lesbian nudity makes a great movie." - GDA

- Where's my Mook?

7Star & Asia

7Star - Steve Richards is my Si-hing. As for Gingerfist I have no idea who the guy is or if he was even real for that matter.

Asia - Fighting is fighting. It's not a game and I abide by no rules. As for the weight limit thing I'm way over that, and no, none of it is fat.

Tape it for us and i'll post it up on my server!!
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

P L E A S E

Come on guys - face facts, he won't fight anyone.

He does this all the time. I for one can remember 3 challenges, one accounted fight (ShaolinTiger00), and the unforgettable Tai Chi Sifu "fight" story. Check the facts off both Ralek and ST, and you'll see what BS he talks.

He's a no-good p!ss-poor example of a sweaty BJJ wannabe. He is NOT a Martial Artist - never has been , never will be. He sits at home and whacks-off over NHB videos, and the wrestlers from Tekken Tag Tournament.

BTW: If anyone does manage to "fight" with him, please record it this time, and post the tape on the Net.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Why haven't you answered Ralek?
    Could it be that you are a *shock* worthless troll, who does little except to stir sh!t, and waste people time?

Go home and beat off over NHB tape #7

It's the closest you'll get to a fight. Until the day comes that I kill you.

-Bible Truths.

Oh for God's sake!
    I have seen you on here. On the "Users Browsing this Forum List", but you STILL won't reply.

Typical troll I guess.

-Bible Truths.

Ralek... It's rude enough for you to be alive, and now you won't even reply?
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Aisa. Do you want eye gouging, biting, groin grabs to be legal? Yes or no? I can't give you my phone number. You can talk to me on the internet. You can't bring friends. You have to come alone. I will come alone.

I havn't been able to post. I was reading it several times but didn't read all the posts and i had to get off the internet.

JF Springer. I will email you.

I have never backed out of any challenge matches. I just can't travel. I've fought every person who has came to the park. Only one person has come. Other people want me to travel to the holiday inn's and to baltimore. I can't travel. If you don't like it then we can't fight. If you want to fight then you have to come to me.

Yes i did learn BJJ from the Gracie CD-ROM. There are some moves from different positions.

Talking

Ha.

THAT is the kind of reply that keeps me here. Cheers CBA!

-Bible Truths.

Indeed

Originally posted by Ralek
    Yes i did learn BJJ* from the Gracie CD-ROM. There are some moves from different positions.

*Is BJJ short for blowjob junkie here?

Different Positions?

-Bible Truths.

AAARRRGGGG!!!! theres troll crap on the floor. Get a HAZMAT crew in here to clean it up!!!!!!

Talking

see what I mean? that's another thing. You have to meet him in the park by his pond. Dunno how I forgot that one. And he does study his gracie CD. Studying is probably not the only thing he does to it...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

And i will fight anyone no matter what they wiegh. But you have to be a kung fu guy.

Yeah, cause you WILL beat a KungFu guy.

The only beating you do is whilst watching a Gracie video.

-Bible Truths.