Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I am not here to say that my martial arts are better or that you are practicing a "non-effective martial art", I'm on ly here to discuss interesting topics about the martial arts study with intellegent practitionners. Sorry if my English is bad, my primary language is French. I am 19 years old, I have practiced shotokan karate-do, and now the art I practice is aikido. Peace to everyone!
    I do not fear the 10000 kicks you practiced once,
    I fear the one kick you practiced 10000 times.

Welcome DS, and don't worry, most of the English speakers here aren't too good either.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

noow wat you mean'a with that'a statemente huh?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."