Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It is Official

Hmmm... do u guys think after ralek gets taken apart by springer he'll start training kung fu?
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Blog Entries
    Let's put it this way Ralek.

If I don't see the tape, I won't believe it.

2nd hand accounts just aren't gonna cut it.

If you guys are smart you'll request the same type of proof.

Maybe 2nd hand is good enough for some fools on this forum, but not for me.

BTW, i already talked to springer about it, he's not taping it for legal reasons...
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Is springer tough?
    IXIJoeKaveyIXI

If Wing Chun was a man, he would be The Man...

I don't how tough Springer is.But some of his trailer trash guests are.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Well he has my permission to video tape it if he wants to. This will be another easy win for me.

I don't know how to sue so i guess he is safe from that.

Oh. And If he does happen to win then i will start doing kung fu. Even at the school that he goes to. If it's not that far away. But unfortunatley kung fu does not work in real fights so will have an easy win.

ralek, if u become a kung fu guy, does that mean u'll leave our forum and start trolling some bjj forum instead?
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

I've been banned from all the BJJ forums and even the abudabi and Underground forum. I used to post atthe intheguard.com forum but i was banned becuase i took Calango's identity and made him look like a fool to his friends while he was away in brazil and i cussed him out and i made Eddie Goldman get mad at me too.
    Last edited by Ralek; 01-03-2002 at 05:35 PM.

he's not taping it? why bother then?
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Well, it's certainly true that Brazilians make better dance music than Chinese.

I'm listening to Gilberto Gil right now, and man is it funky! I'll bet he could defeat any bug. Well, maybe not a whole bunch of wasps.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Oh this is rich! I can't wait for someone to shut your childlike mouth.

JF if you read this DON'T go easy on him. Remember the Shaolin way always, but shut this twerp up good.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

African Tiger. It doesn't matter how hard he goes. He will lose. I think i will go easy on him since he does an ineffective style. That way it will be more even.

I won't hurt him. I will just beotch slap him. Kung fu people are beotches and beotches must be beotch slapped. It make's me sick when people advertise kung fu as effective self defense. Next their going to be saying that ballet is good for self defense. They are conning people into thinking that their tiger squat styles will work in real life. I am hear to destroy them.

Ralek, please, before you come into an adult dominated room, buy a dictionary so that you can actually spell like an adult. Why don't you just leave, or are you TRYING to get banned from KFO as well. More and more, you look like an idiot, and I think I speak for everyone when i say, you are not only annoying, you are a plague to human society! Shut the F*CK up, and leave.....GO TO YOUR ROOM LITTLE BOY!

AND, one more thing.....The only person that should be B!TCH SLAPPED is your mom for being stupid enough to pop you out. You are the EXACT reason that abortion should be legal!

~Wen~
    Last edited by wushu chik; 01-03-2002 at 07:04 PM.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!