Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: It is Official

This is good.

If JF read these messages I hope he chims in hear and at least says something. And please tape it at least enough to know who won, so we have proof. I am new here for the most part, I have been lurking for awhile bt just started to post, so is JF a confirmed person I would wonder if Relek is using two accounts for the heck of it. If JF is well know then I appologize I don't mean to offend but just trying to make sure. It is very easy to impersinate someone.

I would think that no one could be this ****y but I have dealt with punks likes this so I guess it is true.

i hope you get your a$s beat good you little punk b!tch...not because i want to see any style debate proven (althought i bet he will hand you your a$s if he's a decent fighter) but just because you deserve it.
    and why can't you travel? your ugly momma won't allow you to leave the trailer for that long? thats so lame, go enter a tournament or check out some schools in d.c. if you want to fight.
    i feel kind of sorry for you this is an obvious cry out for attention. go see a shrink, dude, before you get yourself killed.

Stacey Guest
    ralek is the man

Talking

If your KF boy loses, than you poor guys will never hear the end of it.

Oh, I hope it does happen. I actually like Ralek, let the king of all trolls live on, may the best man win.
    Regards

just wondering guys if when Ralek loses would any kung fu school really want to accept him as a student?...aside from mcdojos

Just wondering......if Ralek loses, will he FINALLY SHUT UP??? I didn't think so either!!!!

~Wen~
    Last edited by wushu chik; 01-03-2002 at 08:29 PM.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Rolling on the floor laughing my head off

I have a pretty good idea of the level of JF Springers kung fu Ralek and ive just one thing to add.
    Can i have first dibs on your possesions when your dead???
    If you survive that fight with your body intact ill happily fly to America myself to train under YOU...
    Im not sure if you realise this yet Ralek but err you have picked the wrong guy from the wrong martial art.
    These guys DO fight and very, very well... They fight in private with no rules and for keeps... There not monkey boys like yourself who go bragging about how great they are, they fight other real fighters and are still around.
    Good luck Ralek i hope you manage to survive with your body still intact enough to be able to learn from this experience.

JF Springer
    You know this guy is not a legit martial artist right?
    I hope you do beat some sence into him but on the other hand your way over his level and there is little need to prove you can swat a bug.
    Im not surprised by your reaction and i wish you the best of luck [not that you need luck] in your fight.
    One thing make SURE you either tape it or have witnesses. Ralek has in the past fabricated the results of matches that did not go his way. This is his reason for meeting 'alone' in a 'park'.
    The alone is so there are no witnesses and the park is so he can easily escape or run away for five minutes if he needs to.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Thumbs up

Wushu chick I second that

As a northern bug to a southern bug I salute you.

Throw a chair whie your at it.

What is wrong with the word s a l u t e?
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 01-03-2002 at 09:27 PM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Only two things you have to do:

1) Break his legs

2) Tape it

If you don't tape it, noones gonna believe it happens, and ralek is just gonna lie about what happened.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Ralek - consider walking circles around JF Springer.

By this, I don't mean do some stance and walk around your opponent.

I'm just saying that if you keep yourself moving, you'll have a better chance of staying out of JF Springer's line of fire. A lot of kung fu styles develop their circle walking because it's sometimes easier to get out of the way than to take impact head on.

Keep in mind that JF Springer very well might walk circles around you too. The reason he'll do this is because kung fu guys don't just hit you from one angle, they like to get you from weird angles.

Notice how they do this in Tekken?

You know I don't like you, Ralek, but I won't pass up a chance to introduce to you some rudimentary kung fu strategy.

Heck, you'll probably say that this advice sucks because it isn't BJJ. That's OK - JF Springer will teach you far better than I can here.

Know that even with my advice, you're probably in for the beating of your life. Good luck.

I have an idea guys...I think we should ALL agree with Ralek.

Yes, Kung Fu sucks...not only does it suck, it's a really bad style if you want to fight someone with it! BJJ rocks. We can't fight....we are just dancing, that's all kung fu is...Chinese Line Dancing! You are so right. Ralek, I am so glad you made me come to my senses. I will run right out and join the first Gracie school I find. You have me totally convinced!!

BJJ is the BEST STYLE THERE IS. Especially if you have no formal training. That way, you can learn what you want and scrap the rest! Not only can a bunch of guys roll around on the floor with each other...they can talk dirty in each others ear without anyone knowing about it. And the Gracies, they are the BOMB. I need to find a school RIGHT NOW. Actually, I think I am going to run out and buy ALL the UFC's that are on DVD, so I can get a jumpstart on my training, since this IS the best way to learn! OH, and I can't forget, I will need to bust out my Play Station and start playing all the games, so I can get some good moves off of that too.....you are really smart, and I am so thankful that you have let me in on the REAL secret of Martial Arts!!

I am sure that everyone will follow my lead in learning BJJ from the vids and games. They are so impressed with you. You are such a smart guy! I am sure the Gracies are so VERY proud of your fight for their domination (by the way, are you getting paid for all the advertising you do for them???) in the world of Kung Fu, since you know, it matters to the Kung Fu peeps what BJJ people think about them. I KNOW that they are just horribly scared that ONE DAY BJJ will be the SUPERIOR style, and NOBODY will ever be able to knock them off thier pedistal. Ralek, you have shown me the error of my ways, and I am so ready to redeme myself to you and the Gracies, and the BJJ world.

Then, when I get as GOOD AS YOU in BJJ, which I am sure will take me only a few days of watching UFC fights, and some play station games, I will be sure to look you up so we can test our "skills" on each other. Wait, I forgot, you don't want to fight a girl. You would rather roll around on the floor with guys!! My bad!!! It's ok, I understand, I would rather roll around with guys as well!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Hmm, I notice that JF has not responded yet. It is entirely possible that ralek has made this up, and JF never sent ralek an email. That way when JF responds and says "I have no idea what you're talking about", ralek will claim that JF is backing out.
    JF, can you confirm this?

LOL @ Wushu Chik.

Well, Rolls, it looks like you're finally going to get that blood spilling fight you've been pining for. By the way, has your mom already gotten in touch with a good mortician? He's going to have to work all his magic to make you resemble something even remotely human once this guy finishes beating you to f*cking death.

But then again, you can always attack his critial points ver well.

That is, if this isn't one of your stupid scams to begin with....
    Last edited by Budokan; 01-03-2002 at 10:10 PM.
    K. Mark Hoover

Why didnt i think of that

Darn wushu chik how could i have not come to the same conclusion after reading a few of Raleks posts? Of couse your right, im going to go and tell my sifu next time i see him his art is a load of crap and i want to learn to roll around the floor with other men not simply learn to kill them. After all, we live in the age of peace and love now. Maybe rolling around the floor is the next natural thing. That way when one lone guy out of a group of six decides to try and take my wallet ill just take him to the ground and begin jointlocking, his friends will be in such awe they will never come to his aid. Plus thanks to my skill in hugging the guy its much less likely ill be stabbed whilst rolling around. However im not aware of any groundfighting classes in my area, seeing as this is obviously the way to go and any other art is now useless in comparison. Could someone point me out where i might download some videos of people doing this invicible art?

On a serious note ive got no problem with BJJ and actualy quite like the Gracies and think there excerlent fighters. I DO have a problem with ANYONE who honestly believes that only they are learning true fighting.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

I want to roll around on the floor with other men dressed in Nascar gis and have erections too. Then I want to father Rolls' baby and adopt Goktimus as my love gimp.
    K. Mark Hoover