I saw a video from a Saturday Night Live from last week where they were doing a skit about 'N Sync. Pretty funny stuff too.

George Lucas
"There certainly have been alot of rumors about Attack of the Clones, from 'fans' about *N Sync being in the movie. Got alot of nasty e-mails on the subject. I guess the pimply face nerd who got a Darth Vader backpack for his 40th birthday knows more about Star Wars than ME, the creator. Just forget about *N Sync, you won't even notice them." talks about how the new movie was shot on a digital camera (no joke)

Switch to scene with Obi-Wan and Mace Windu

Mace Windu "Does Anakin Skywalker have enough Midichlorians to join the Jedi Council? You're d*amn right he dont!"

Obi-Wan "Anakin is the only one who can restore power to the Force and save the Republic from the evil Count Dooku, right...*N Sync?" (Dooku is the new bad guy, played by Christopher Lee)

*N Sync member "Thats right Obi-Wan Kenobi. Cause we're here to save the galaxy and tell kids to stay in school. And (entire group) ain't no lie, baby, bye, bye, bye!"

More talk, all about Jar Jar Binks and Lucas saying he has billions and doesn't give a **** if people see it or not.

New scene:

Obi-Wan "Master Windu, we have but one choice."

Mace "I know Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan "We have to do it. In order to save the universe from tyranny and depression, we have to...let *N Sync kick the funk out nikity new school style."

Mace "Ladies and gentlemen! *N Sync!"

*N Sync member (probably JC since only him and Justin sing) "Oh girl, you know I love you."

Voice "All Jedi report to space station Alpha Quadrant by order of the Force."

*N Sync "Oh girl, it aint over yet! You broke up my heart as if you were overfed (huh?)"

more dancing and singing, I got no idea what they are singing/saying. Pretty funny ****. You can download it over at http://www.theforce.net (its about 5 minutes and a 1.5 meg Real Player file. Check in the EP2 section. It's worth it)