Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Savate

well talk to a norwegian.. they really diss uss swedes. But in Sweden we have Norway storys and vice verca
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Man, it took me WAY too long to get that joke.

But when I did I have to admit I laughed.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

JWTAYLOR.. LoL it is about Somalia from the start, I just changed it into 'america'.. guess it was
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

How do you break a Swedes finger? Punch him in the nose.

How many Swedes does it take to eat an armidillo? three, one to eat and two to watch for cars.

Here about the blind lesbian on vacation in Sweden? I don't have a punch line but there has to be a joke in there.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

those are taken from pollish jokes rogue. Pretty much every joke is interchangable. Like this one, "How do you wink at a (african, polish, german, french) guy? [act like you are aiming a shotgun].
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Savate

Anyone here know anything about it or any links to any information about it?

7. Thumbs up

French fighting art,high on kicking with arms used to block.
    Seems to be a rare artform nowadays.

Your link siree.

http://www.savateaustralia.com/
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Most Jun Fan martial arts and related have ties to savate.

I have limited knowledge, do you have specific questions?

I practice Jeet Kune Do.

strike!

Savate website

I've been inspired by the recent threads about not well-known MA, so I found this:savate site
    There's some good articles about savate, and old pictures of it in action. pretty cool site.

edit: There's also articles on the french stick-fighting art of "La Canne", and I recommend checking out the "dirty tricks of the french apache" article, there's some cool techniques there, like the jacket-throwing technique.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 05-10-2003 at 02:31 AM.

YO!
    look at this site, it's cool (just trying to get it on the front page again)

Yeah savateaussie is one of my favorite sites. It has some great articles.

I am going to be at a ma seminar this week and I believe their is a gent who knows some la canne coming to the seminar. If he is their and he comes to the after practice group I am going to ask him to show me some.
    Regards

Good site! lots of interesting articles. "Dirty tricks of the French Apache" has techniques you can still see in the streets today, and the shuai chiao cannonball technique
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I thought that if I posted it on the "other related.." forum no-one would see it.
    savate is a pretty effective and cool MA, it's weird that it's not that popular. It's just too bad

Savate Boxing / Box-Francaise

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WadTkRxeE5A&search=savat

this more the ring stuff Box-Francaise

street savate targets the balls and other fun places to get hit !

just to kill some time if your stuck in your office i think i just like the music
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Gotta love their kicking ability.
    Your getting kicked from the side when the guy is standing right in front of you.

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's