Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hakka Pak Mei: the legend continues

illusionfist Guest

Hakka Pak Mei: the legend continues

Hey i guys, i started this thread cuz the other thread got way too long.

Peace:D

Fubokuen Guest

Great idea!

Maybe I'll use this opportunity to ask my questions again.

What are the variations in "posture" between so-called "hakka" styles?

When did Bak Mei become Hakka and what became of the E'mei Taoist traditions?

Where do similar yet non Hakka arts like Fukien
    White Crane, Bak Fu Pai and E'mei White Lotus fit in? If the source is hakka, why are these Ming based non hakka styles so similar?

kilgore_trout Guest

way too long, among other things...

I have the same questions as fubokuen, but hold out no hope of them being addressed. Oh, that someone in the "Hakka" camp would prove me wrong...

BIU JI writes:
    "I gave no disrespect to clc , only repeating what I also heard as a matter of course."

Hmm...I wonder what the definition of the word "gossip" is? It's real easy to gossip on public forums about those who have passed away, and then explain your actions by saying that you meant no disrespect, isn't it? Look, far be it from me to try and impose my mores on you, but I think that gossiping about those who have passed on a public forum is of the poorest taste. Fact or not. A piece of gossip and a fact are not mutually exclusive, got it? If this behavior of yours does not bother you, fine, but don't feign shock and surprise when others who adhere to a different ethic get offended. Let me add this though, you might want to keep this part of your personality under guard, if word of this gets out, you will probably not be named in too many wills.

but he wasn't done there...
    "you 'pakmei' guys rarely mention anything about generating power or how anything works at all but just names of forms"

When did you ask a "pakmei" guy about generating power and not receive an answer? There are only a couple of people on this forum who practice CLC's art, that I know of, and I do not recall either of them ever shying away from a query having to do with their system. So, when did your question about power or how something works go unanswered?

and then this howler...
    "so how can any serious student be convinced that you actually know what you are talking about."

OK, let me get this straight, you are not convinced that the CLC people know what they are talking about, but you are convinced that fierce tiger, who has mentioned nothing about his "real" Bak Mei, does? That's some scientific method you've got there BIU JI. When you were writing that, did you maintain a straight face? If so, how?

and then...
    "Anybody can regergitate names and dates etc"

Um, no, BUI JI that's just the point. Apparently, fierce tiger and company cannot regurgitate names, dates, etc. See where you are wrong, here?

Fubokuen Guest
    Have you Pak mei guys seen this site?
    http://home1.gte.net/taoist/pages/baimei.htm
    have you heard this one?

MoQ Guest

I would like to see these "hakka pak mei" types...

...answer a SINGLE question... or at least stop threatening to lay knowledge on the ignorant masses and say something...

Fubokuen- Since you are the Bak Fu Pai answer man I thought YOU could tell us where your arts fit in? Isn't the "E'mei White Lotus" Bak Fu Pai?

fu bo kuen,
    ive read this web site before, interesting..
    hasnt lacy mentioned that doo wai trained with clc and that doo wai said he has the more forms and that his father new the complete system.
    please clarify this, i know lacytalks to much but does doo wai know pak mei.

for the record.
    now where does it talk about clc.... this is another one that doesnt.
    wake up people, clc used the name pak mei to give a powerful name to his system, that he developed thats all. names like buddha, gwan guon,immortals goddess.etc

what name would you give your art if you made it up?
    did pak mei and fung do duk come in contact with hakka and used there principles as a base to recreate there styles?

peace

Fubokuen Guest
    The connection is Fukien Shil Lum. If Hakka people were there, it also explains Fukien White Crane. But wasn't Dragon originated there too? Then Bak Mei and Bak Fu developed on O'Mei Shan, etc. One could discourse all day and never mention the term "Hakka".

It somehow gives Lacy way too much attention to always ask his victims to make excuses for him. He is a parasite.

CLOUD 1 Guest

Pak Mei is not a Commodity

For all you guys out there who paid for PAK MEI kung fu. How do you know you were taught the system that CLC was taught by the Kwong Wai monk.
    How do you know your own SiFu was taught properly.

Because they paid for the lessons?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

sui-fuw Guest
    fubolin your full of grace,power and speed.(did you like that).your also full of wisdom.i would like very much clc and your si-fu get together to talk about bak-fu-pai.

MoQ Guest

oh stop the Forrest Gump routine...

...and stop whispering trying to get people to listen.

Who's your shi fu? What? I can't hear you...WHAT?

stupid pr*ck...

Shaolin Master Guest

Bai Mei Pai

Who knows and who cares if the system is exactly like Kwong wai's monk as long as the principles of the system are there then it must have some credibility. Whether there are 2 forms or 50 forms are they performed with the right power generic to bai mei system. It is time people focused on the essence of a system. All systems were founded by someone having previous training ina something else then evolving through experience and development of other systems via combat friendship or sharing this is the true way of the martial world. All systems develop to improve if the original essence is evident (or else it is for self promotion and money making)and in fact who knows if the Bai mei system has developed to be better than it was when practised in the past by monk Kwong wai or Bai Mei himself !!

Shi Chan Long

CLOUD 1 Guest

stupid pr* ck

It is Su Fu,
    You ignoramous. How is meltdawn?
    Stick with her Moq you might learn something!!!
    Why do you bother posting to this thread when you
    haven't anything to do with Pak Mei.

Can't start your own topic, or is it that your Lung Ying is Cr*p?

MoQ Guest

What is Su-Fu?

Who's an ignoramus?(n. not adj.)
    Who does Lung Ying?
    Who thinks you are Bak Mei?

sui-fuw Guest
    moq stop crying,go and borrow some nail varnish off meltdawn,for your fancy dragon claws.it may help your banter skills get a bit better,you "petty thread,lowest of the low"little baby dragon.

sui-fuw Guest

to sh,m

shaolin,exellant.
    i've read your post,and i agree, i think everybody should read this post.
    tell me,are you religious in any way?