Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm never coming back here!!!!

hahaahaaa..will you stop doing that? doing what? you ask, stop cracking me up!

Yeah, you are living proof that I exist! well actually I was aware of the posts that she had up, and her profile doesnt say much..oh thats right, it could be a 'he'. Well I call on the martial court for a proper investigation...and the penalty for personal fraud is....is....is....any suggestions?

I dont even know this person..or it could be a creature you know...so Im going to search for a worth while thread...actually, I might just take alook at that thread tittled "Li Lian Jie"...everyone says its great........I think I just might see what all the talk is about....hehehehe

Tae Li...a REAL gal
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

SHE is Ralek im sure of it...

Posts in the same way, spells with the same total disregard for english and pours out the same drivel with the same reasoning.
    My thinking is Ralek is really really desperate for attension so this little Jacki thing was just another escapade. Proof is all over the pages, Ralek has been posting like no ones buisness and its all his usual crap. Then we he starts to feel stupid[about the time people start pointing out his many flaws in logic] he logs on as Jacki in the hope that more people will read his pathetic rants.
    About the only thing not in favor of my little theory is that Ralek actualy has a very good sence of humour where as Jacki just explodes.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

What the hell did I miss?? Somebody please fill me in!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

wushu chik

I kinda explained above
    Basicaly most of us think Jacki is nothing but rolls in disguise, failing that a large sweaty man with a lot of back hair...
    All her posts have been rude or trolling and the way she writes is nearly identical in style and substance to Ralek. She also seems to have a big issue with people not seeing things her way
    ahh well guess we can all get back to doing what we do best now...
    Ragging out other styles ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

hmm

Thats exactly what Ralek said....hhhmmm I wonder. And then of course he did come back. What a sap.

I just ate. thought I might chare that
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I finally got to look at Jacki's pic. The girl in the photo is seriously hot, but NO WAY has she ever done any rock climbing or BJJ.

Pilates maybe.

Good quality photo though. Maybe some professional modelling?
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

One less troll to worry about!!

untill you come back under a diffrent name....

Skard1
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

You all have me to thank for jack's disapearance. If you'd look at some of his posts, you'll see that I in particular was a huge pr!ck

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    I just ate. thought I might share that
    Me too. Oatcakes with cheese and HP sauce. Three of them, cut into halves.

Then again, no-one here knows what the hell oatcakes even are........... shame.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

You all have me to thank for jack's disapearance. If you'd look at some of his posts, you'll see that I in particular was a huge pr!ck

I'd like to think I had at least a little hand in that matter.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

As a homage to the recently deceased Dave Thomas, I went to Wendy's for lunch. I"m going to be ill.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Woah, dave thomas died? When did that happen?
    That's true waterdragon, but you didn't make his top 3 list of people he hates the most

Perhaps, considering the dubious gender status of many of our more recent arrivals, there needs to be a "hermaphrodite member" status under their names.

By default, anyone with the following names would be relegated to Hermaphrodite Status until further evidence could be gathered(by GDA):

-Stacy
    -Kelly
    -Pat
    and, of course
    -Monkeyslap

(I would add JWT, but as we've all seen the nude camping pic, its clear no one would claim to be him unless it was true)
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

scotty1

Scotty1, The dark of the nuckles of the photograph person's left thumb indicates bruising which might be consistant with knockng against something hard which a rock climber person (especially an indoor place) might get when missing the grab initially and grazes the thumb while reaching fast~.

Person's hand has a natural curve such as might be gotten by someone who often clenches their fist or Grabs often, which might go with Brazilian JuJitsu-ing
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com