Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: da mnit!

da mnit!

now i'm never going to believe that any other girl that comes to this place is really a girl.

wushuchick, robin, and that other girl who's name i cant remember off hand ...

that's it ... i wont be able to believe any other person is really a woman.

including that other wierd b!tch who's obssessed with jet li.
    where's my beer?

Thumbs down

It's not really any of my business, but that was kind of uncalled for. You shouldn't post when you're drunk...
    I gotta feeling you will want to delete this post tomorrow...

Oh well, it's none of my business I guess.

Take care of yourself

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

uhh .. i'm stone cold sober dude.

i been cutting way back on the drinking.

maybe my sentence structure was kinda messed up though . .. should have read more like i believe robin, wushuchick, and a couple others who have been here for a while are girls but that's it.

i stand my ground on the other new "girl"

too many "unintentional" typos that are sexually sugestive. even wh ores are more subtle.
    where's my beer?

GunnedDownAtrocity

I respect you and find many of your posts VERY funny, still you DO have to watch what you say.
    If you were refering to Tae Li "including that other wierd b!tch who's obssessed with jet li" I know her personaly and classify her as a friend. As such i take offence to such insults, just as im sure she will.
    As i say, i know her, ive met her, she sure hell is female and is for real...
    Think a little before you go off posting like this, i know this sh!te with people pretending to be female is annoying but you cant insult every other legit female based on the acts of a couple of stupid possers.
    There are some females who read and post on these boards it would be a real shame for them to get the idea that we all cant handle the concept of a real female martial artist posting on a message board.
    Dont judge many on the acts of just a few.
    Tae Li is a nice girl get to know her you may find that out...
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Well, hello captain and lt.commander no sense of humor. What's the internet for, if not for saying things you wouldn't in real life?

See your point Mr. Nemo, Tae Li as said is a friend and i will always defend a friend. Even if only in a verbal way on a public forum.
    I do have a sence of humor though i really do Please believe me
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

LOL@GDA

Insulting peoples friends is a bit harsh, but otherwise, GDAs posts are like a breath of fresh air after some of the pretentious BS we get on this forum.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

Ummmm, ok, so this is that 'weird b!tch" talking, or writing actually..and il just like to say that you are a very very very shallow person GunnedDownAtrocity, to speak the way you do, to make such judgements of people based on real evidence except for a few stupid threads......im offended that you called me such a disgraceful name on a forum that is viewed by many many people and you dont even know me!! I would have been less offended if it was based on something worthwhile. Get A LIFE man. Good riddens you need one.

Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form.

And BY THE WAY, my obsesion with Jet Li is NONE of your business, if i was obsesed with GOD, its still none of your business, so take that **** out your ear and listen to me.....BUTT OUT.

JON: thanx for jumping to my defence, but i wouldnt watse my time with people who are quick to judge.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

ok sorry tai li. with all the stacy's and jakkis i had a hard time believing you were actually female. my bad. i am never one to take back what i have said whether it came from the heart or my a$$, but in this case i do have to sincerely apologize.

"il just like to say that you are a very very very shallow person"

yep. you'll never hear me claim otherwise.

"im offended that you called me such a disgraceful name on a forum that is viewed by many many people and you dont even know me!!"

. .. . said i was sorry.

"Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form. "

give it time.

"my obsesion with Jet Li is NONE of your business.....BUTT OUT"

ok. sorry.

"i wouldnt watse my time with people who are quick to judge. "

you're absolutely right, but i think jon just realizes that i am developing a complex.
    where's my beer?

i still don't want it deleted though . . . .

i wouldnt be the gda if i didn't occasionaly make myself look like a complete a$$hole.

and the general idea of my post still stands. i actually didn't post that just to insult taile, but to say that i truly will have a hard time believing anyone who comes here is a female for a while .... i guess that's pretty obvious at this point though huh.
    where's my beer?

Thumbs up

here here GDA

and lol at ryu assuming you were drunk.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Yeah, I was thinking that if a real girl came on the forum she'd have a pretty hard time. But then I don't think Wushuchik or Robin or JasBourne have ever been accused of being male. There must be a reason for that. Take a look at Jackis photo, and then tell me she does BJJ and rockclimbing.

Rusty roof, damp cellar?
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

GDA,
    please accept my apology for assuming something that wasn't true, and that I didn't have proof of. Sorry, man.
    You know that I respect the fact that you are cutting back on alcohol, and I apologize again for jumping to conclusions. (Though I still think what you said was uncalled for, but you apologized so everything's fine )

I'm the one who should be apologizing though.
    Sorry.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

lol . .. that's ok man . .. actually your apology is unnecessary and kind of ironic considering . . . .
    where's my beer?

Stacey Guest
    I thought you were drunk too. And I agree with Mr. Nemo, that is why Al Gore invented the internet.

As for who)res, I take offense, you see my mother was very poor before and shortly after I was born and she was a harlot. I'm not really sure who my dad is, but we had a rough time growing up. Different men, some nice, some evil. Anyways my point is that just because some one is a hooker, doesn't mean that she can't have a heart of gold.