Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: da mnit!

Are you STILL pretending to be a female, stacy?

What I want to know is, why do you want to pick up females on the net anyway?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

they're lighter that way.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I hope you're not talking to me, water dragon.

Post waterdragon

What I want to know is, why do you want to pick up females on the net anyway?

its not that you wish to pick up women,but if im speaking to sharky im pretty sure hes not a 400 pound drunk native chick,who wants to molest me,now tome its lame as hell to read a thread on say lord of the rings,and a suppossed female will say the lead male is hot,then you find out dudes some redneck father/trucker with 8 kids,and you be like who the blut are you,why do you even talk to me freakin wierdo i should kick your ass.

If your being serious about the aoplogies GunnedDownAtrocity, then i forgive you

Trust me, Im as female as they come. But Im not here to prove anything, and ok, so maybe I am abit tooo obsessed about Jet Li, but thats something that I should worry about.

Take it easy aye? no hard feelings.

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

"Im on this forum to talk about martial arts with other martial artists, not to attack anyone verbally or offend anyone in any sense shape or form. " -Give it time
    Well said GDA
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

While GDA says a lot of offensive stuff, I actually find his occasional lack of adherance to social niceties really refreshing and often very amusing. And he often has good stuff to say even if he is a little blunt about the way he says it .
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

GDA...

Are you trying to say that I am not a female?? I am sorry you are having WHATEVER problems you are having right now, but please, because of Jacki (Ralek) do NOT throw me into the same catagory!!

i think there are a few people on this forum that can validate my feminism! Hope everything works out!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

dam girl first cut and paste

now i gotta teach you rereading//haha yah anyway

gda wrote in his next post??or the one after it implied you robin and someone else hes fairly sure arenot males

so there you go
    EDUCATIONAL DAY HASNT IT

GunnedDownAtrocity

You rock!
    Glad to see you can swallow your pride and say your sorry...
    Dont stop with the jokes that would even worse
    I die laughing at about 90% of your posts
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Political correctness sucks.

Girls are b!tches and h03s, go make me dinner.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

On a more serious note, 10,0000 women are battered every day in the United States of America

And to think, all this time I've been eating mine plain!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

More statistical facts you can use.

Nine out of ten men who have tried Camels prefer women.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Arrow hahahahahahahalolhahahaha

sorry ki i seen your pic and the whole fool recognition thread
    hahahahahhhhha

qeysus THE ICELANDIK GANGSTAH=HE ICEY STEADY ICED OUTYO
    say ho