Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: da mnit!

So where did GDA go? i think the apology thing was just toooo much for him hehe

Tae Li

im dying to get a glimps of that sense of humour that everyone keeps talking about........
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Trust me, Tae Li. An apology from GDA is for real. He made me so mad when I first came to this forum. But after a few weeks of email after email I finally got him to apologize, lol.
    Tae kwon do is not just a martial art, it is a way of life.

Il take your word for it then Mr Nunchaku

Tae Li.

But geez... who hasnt he ****ed of yet? i guess he's just setting a trend for himself? Im cool with it.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

lol, look at it this way, you got it easier than I

How did he **** you off so much? come on give me all the details!!!! we will refresh GDA's memory and make him him feel really really bad!!!

just joking GDA..... Im not that nasty, in fact, im not nasty at all.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

i am a girl, i swear i am.
    Dragon Style Kung Fu Australia
    http://www.dragonstyle.com.au

"So where did GDA go? i think the apology thing was just toooo much for him"

nah . . i can admit im wrong. usually the part that required the apology in the first place is a whole lot more fun, but i don't mind saying im sorry.

as far as a sense of humor goes . .. . im just a blunt a$$hole. i don't give a fu ck what people think and i say whatever's on my mind . . . like raping the elderly. in real life people will occasionally laugh at comments like that, but most of the time they just look at me like i'm a vulger idiot.

sometimes it can get me in trouble when i'm too quick to let my premature opinions be known in an offencive manner, but at least im honest.
    where's my beer?

I know what you mean about having a sense of humor like that, but I had to hastle you just to get an apology. And it was a reluctant one at that.

Im cool with it GDA. No worries

oh, but b4 you jump on Treskillen and claiming that she isnt a girl...she is...we go to uni together. now thats the best evidence you can get.

Tae Li

-Tae Li.

hmmm

must... resist... urge.......
    must... not... be... abusive...
    must... not... be.. evil...
    bite my tounge... bite my tounge
    arg ffs help
    Last edited by jon; 01-09-2002 at 12:37 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Oh yeah, you think that's bad, well I started a thread awhile ago about being hit by a car and GDA said he wished I'd been killed. He never apologized and then later when I tried to be nice he ignored my email and thread- talk about someone having 46 pounds of putrid, toxic, fermenting sludge up their a*s. Blackguard!

how much proof we talkin here?
    where's my beer?

yeah, well my point is that you are not as willing to admit you are sorry as you say, which is not as honest as you claim to be.

actually i meant to respond to your thread.

i just recently got an email about an author who's cynical humor you think id apprciate. i only check that address like once a week and i haven't responded to anything yet.

thanks for the info though.

still sucks you didn't die dude.
    where's my beer?

well those of y'all that are hastling GDA need to get the sand out of your vagina.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!