Thread: Non Violence is superior!!

Non Violence is superior!!

If everyone learnt this superior and masterful technique then you could guarantee that no one would lay a finger on you.!!!
    Last edited by Repulsive Monkey; 01-08-2002 at 08:21 AM.

Go Mohandas! Go Mohandas! It's your Birthday! Go Mohandas!

disclaimer: Mohandas Gandhi's actual birthday is October 2nd.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 01-08-2002 at 08:23 AM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

hey, it's true. if you can remain calm and composed, you can almost always avoid confrontation and violence.

non violence and running are the best techniques in martial arts.

I agree in point

Though i would have to say...
    Giving full credit to the Simpsons my bible of personal religion.

"If everyone learnt this superior and masterful technique then you could guarantee that no one would lay a finger on you.!!!"

If no one could defend themselfs and no one ever had the need for violence we would always be a prime target for some predator. In the simpsons its aliens but the theory holds true.
    Its a part of physical pride and metal well being to be able to defend the body. I believe this is why monks who were 'non-violent' started to learn to fight in the first place.
    Of course i see your point but i think we have to have people who are willing to train and fight and put there lives on the line for a given cause. If not we all just become a bunch of mindless sheep who go with the tide no matter how it crashes.
    Back to the simpsons
    There will always be a man with a stick, and then a stick with a nail in it. Then a bigger stick with a bigger nail... You can see where im going cant you?
    All we can do is try to be sure the men carrying the sticks deserve to do so. That is what martial arts are all about really.

Ya peace loving, tree hugging, flower smellin hippy god luv ya
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

I agree with Monkey. But there will alwys be good people and bad people. I don't train so I can beat crap out of a good person.
    Its so I don't have to be walked over by a$$holes.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

Talking I DISAAGREE

I say lay the smack down on all and anyone!!!!
    If they just sit there is is better for you!!! You can practice extreme techniques and see how they work.

IE NonVoilence = Test Dummy

Disclaimer: This statement is proven not to represent the collective whole of the KFO and its members just those who are sadistic, meglomanics, and really NON nice guys!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Come now Asia.

I've been on Cyberkwoon. I know you're not a non-nice guy.

Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

Talking Asia wa Asia desu!!!

Ok I admit it I CAN be a really NON-Nice guy!!! But I am Nice most of the time, honest!!! Just ask my wife....err on the other hand just take my word for it!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Nope

Hang on, I was thinking of someone else.