Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Balm and flatulence

Cool I found out how it's supposed to relieve flatulence!

Hello, I was on a forum and somebody mentioned that it says on your site at the bottom for What is Tiger Balm used for: "It is also effective in relieving headaches due to tension; itching due to mosquito bites; and flatulence." http://www.tigerbalm.com/02_whatis.htm

I was just wondering if you could tell me how it relieves flatulence, and the procedure to use that fix? Everyone knows how it's used for muscle pains and insect bites, but the flatulence is a new one.

Thanks alot,

Paul, a loyal Tiger Balm user

Dear Paul

Sorry for the belated reply. The answer to your question is per below.

Mint Oil and Menthol are aromatic carminatives. Tiger Balm contain Mint Oil and menthol, which have shown to have beneficial effect on gastrointestinal function. After being applied on the affected area topically, the mint's carminative properties work by relaxing the esophageal sphincter though a
    local action and thus allowing gas pressure to escape the stomach. (
    Reference: Peppermint Monograph, Herbal Companion to AHFS DI 2001 published
    by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Inc USA ).

Hope the above helps.

Thank you for your trust and support in Tiger Balm.

Rgds
    Haw Par Healthcare Ltd

Tony Yong
    Regional Manager

I'm not rubbing that stuff down there, I don't care how much flatulence I have!
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

how it really works is that you run around and put a little dollop under everyone's nose.
    Do this using your ninja skeelz so no one notices, tehn let er rip.

Nobody will smell em because they will have the overwhelming stench of eucalyptus to deal with instead.

presto!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ttt 4 2012

Just in time. Wouldn't want 2012 to end without a good **** reference. Follow the link for (I kid you not) a Youku vid. Note: For the link to work, you must replace **** with 'fart'.

【Job Opportunity】 How About an Exciting Career as a Professional **** Smeller?
    Dec 6, 2012 by Philip Kendall

Hmmm, I’m getting notes of sandalwood, rosemary and a hint of boiled cabbage…

We kid you not; there are people out there being paid to smell others’ ****s and diagnose physical health based on their various odours. And not only that, it pays well, with reports of professional **** smellers in China being paid up to US$50,000 per year.

Think you’ve got what it takes to hone your hooter and examine anal emissions? Read on.

According to Chinese news sources, the hottest career in health and physical well-being right now focuses entirely on analysing the smells of others’ rectal gas.

By picking up on traces sweet, savoury, bitter and even meaty aromas, these brave anal analyzers are allegedly able to identify illnesses and pinpoint their location in the body.

According to the smellsperts, extremely stinky ****s indicate bacterial infection in the patient’s bowels or intestines. A raw, fishy or meaty smell, meanwhile, could point to infection in the digestive organs or even highlight the presence of bleeding or tumours in the intestinal lining. Finally, the presence of garlic or chives in our ****s is thought to be an indicator that we’re consuming too much of the foods in question, which could ultimately result in inflammation of the small or large intestines.

But it’s not just the whiff of our ****s that gives telltale signs about our health. The group also claims to be able to tell a lot about a person’s physical wellbeing by measuring the amount of gas expelled with each ****, with enormous guffs suggesting that we’re consuming too much fibre and mere whispers hinting at intestinal obstruction.

But before you pack your bags and move to China to seek your fortune, you should know that it’s not all fun and games in the world of anal aroma analysis!

Those hoping to break into the industry must be aged 18-45, completely abstain from smoking and alcohol, and be free of any kind of nasal impairment or related illness. If you fit the bill, you must then undergo a series of smell recognition tests and complete a long training course. Only then, ladies and gentlemen, only then will you receive your certification to smell other people’s ****s on a daily basis!

Sounds like a pretty awful career to us, but then again, after spending the day with your nostrils filled with noxious gas, everything else in the world must smell like a trip to the Body Shop with rose petals stuffed up your nose…
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart