Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It is Official

It is Official

I will be fighting JF Springer on January 12. He said in the email that he will be there.

I think he is bringing a video camera but i'm not sure.

GOOD LUCK ,TROLLBOY!!

You will need it !!!!
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

well

Seeing is believing
    Honest Neutral Clarity

if this is taped, and i get to see, it, i think i will actually jizz in my pants.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

You are fighting Jerry Springer?!?
    Why don't you fight Geraldo? atleast he can Box.

Or better yet Oprah,shes the biggest depending on the time of year.

I think you should be able to take Jerry,he does have a kinda semi-mullet.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

He does freaking Southern Praying Mantis. What a loser. What do they do? Watch bugs fight each other and then start dancing like bugs? It sounds like a really gay style.

Traditional kung fu is a joke. Who in their right mind would study kung fu?

ralek

If this does go through, i hope you dont get seriously hurt. I hope you learn what a gou choy is..hahahaha just use your head to counter it..aight!

Thats nice.... hope you get your arse handed to you Ralek.

He has decades of training. So he has to be considered an advanced traditional kung fu fighter. This fight will prove that kung fu is just chinese folk dancing. I can't wait to see what stupid dance moves he has.

Ralek- Don't insult bug-dancing. Haven't you ever seen "Bug's Life"? Those bugs were crafty fighters.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

The creator of the style is a bug. If you really want to defend yourself then let's fight like bugs and throw in some square dancing and call it Southern Praying Mantis.

So does that mean that the outcome will be posted on the forum no later than Jan 13?

ralek

in fact northern mantis looks like the bug and southern mantis doesnt! do you know that?

welcome to geng ging

So I suppose while they were dancing like bugs at a party someone spilt their beer,one of the bugs got drunk so someone said "hey look it's drunken praying mantis".

Ralek are you really going to be on the Jerry Springer Show?

Badger

Ralek you are in way over your head. Just hope JF goes easy on you.