Thread: "The Ralek Thread"

"The Ralek Thread"

We should have one single thread where everybody, including Ralek, can talk smack.

Thus far, Ralek has had several names and been kicked off several forums.

Anybody else been on the forums he got kicked off of? I am actually interested in knowing WHY they got rid of him.

And Ralek, why do YOU think you got kicked off? Did you beat up somebody that you shouldn't have?

GRRRRR - Not AGAIN!!!!

No offense!

He got kicked off for being an ******* and p!ssing everyone off. No-one likes him. He is a jerk - a troll.
    We talk WAY too much about him.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

When I first started posting here I could tell right away he was a troll but some of the stuff made you laugh, but now I can start to see that he is sincerly stupid and needs to get his head out of his butt. He has no respect and has a dilusional view of himself. And I have no idea why he still has an active account here, the forum rules say no harassing and trolling what the heck do they think he is doing he has broken every rule of the forum but they do nothing. Why don't we start a ban ralek campainge and force them to ban ralek.

Post Um

The 101st KFO Anti-troll Brigade tried to take him by force, but he started firing Jizz-covered UFC tapes at us. I came under attack by some "used" issues of GrappleMag, and barely made it out of the CZ. Budokan was hit bad, his chopper shot down. He hasn't reported in yet..... [sombre silence]............
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Exclamation

BUDOKAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

He's alive, Delicate...I can feel it.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

HHAAHAAA.still fishing them in.

...Trolling!