Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do you bak fu pai guys have so many sub systems?

good to see your back-keeping it real!

good post,could'nt have put it better myself.

your form names are the same as clc, mine only have a couple that are the same.

peace [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

billy_pilgrim Guest
    I really do not know very much about these tapes, so I am certainly not qualified to respond, but that hasn't stopped me in the past, so here I go!

I do not know much about Lacy, I talked to him on the phone once many years ago, and thought he was quite nutty, then I heard from many others that the guy was a fake and a fraud and was indeed, quite nutso. Therefore, I dismissed him and his tapes offhand. I heard that he hung around GM Doo for a few years, much like your typical parasite, then he stole some tapes and now sells the material he stole. That's really all I need to know. From my perspective, whatever is in Lacy's possession is stolen property. Lacy is a racist who has no Kung Fu whatsoever, normally I would tell people who doubted this to order one of his tapes so that they could see for themselves, but morally I do not feel it is right to give such council, I don't want anyone to contribute to this man's financial estate. My loyalty is to GM Doo, this is his family system, I know only a tiny, tiny, part of it, and even that not well, but I am appreciative of GM Doo's willingness to share his knowledge with the world. If Lacy does have anything of value in his possession, I can assure all of you that I am not jealous, because I have seen Lacy, and he has not learned any Bak Fu Pai, despite what he might have on his stolen videos. I tell other people not to have anything to do with the man, not because I am trying to mitigate damage, and not because I am afraid that he has more than I, I tell other people not to involve themselves with him because of who he is, and what an allegiance with Lacy says about them. If someone wants to learn Bak Fu Pai, then there are legitimate teachers out there, not many, but they are out there, and I would advise anyone who is interested to seek them out, because if you involve yourself with Lacy, I am sorry, but you are not learning Bak Fu Pai...how can you learn Bak Fu Pai from a man who himself has not learned it??? If anything I have said has been in error I am truly sorry, I am just offering what little I know on the situation, and hoping that others out there can view it from my perspective.

great post billy

i am totally on your side about this man, but i was only talking about other types of pak mei. lacy is a fraud and i am sure this doesnt reflect on bak fu pai. people can see what lacy is, your right he may have some good sh!t for sale but he is disrespectful all the same.

respect [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

billy_pilgrim Guest
    fierce tiger,

Thanks for the post and your perspective. I understand how things look, I was only trying to shed some light on how I view things. Also, I heard that Lacy believes he is the reincarnation of Fung Do Duk, Mew Hing, and Jesus. That's right folks, all three! It must kill this guy to think that he was not white in a past life.

bigbear Guest
    billy pilgrim,
    great post! it is good to see that it can be discussed with a certain degree of respect for each other.

i agree that lacy is a fraud and a criminal for what he has done. it goes totally against tradition. if a student in our gwoon ever did that, then he would be an outcast and we would have the same reactions as yourself and fubokuen have. i cannot argue with your logic on the situation. it is all true.

this is not the question however. fubokuen has not replied to it in regards to whether the material that has GM Doo Wai in it is real. we all know lacy is a fraud as stated before. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

billy_pilgrim Guest
    bigbear,

I don't know if the material with GM Doo on it is authentic, I've never viewed it. What I was getting at was more the impetus to this line of questioning. I was really getting to the heart of the matter which is why someone would care whether it was authentic or not, unless they planned to put it to use. If someone just wants to see video footage of GM Doo, well, then I guess that footage is as real as any other, however, what people SEEM to be asking is, "is the material presented authentic...in other words, can I learn anything from these tapes?" That is why I encouraged anyone who truly wanted to learn Bak Fu Pai to seek out a qualified instructor, and not send money to this clown. I just don't understand why someone would care whether the material is legit unless they were planning to incorporate it to some extent, and, like I said, if that's the plan, then there are far, far better means to that end.

the forms on lacys site must be real.

no one would make up so many forms for no reason.

MoQ Guest

real what?

stupid friggin' bonehead.

moq- dont make me open up a can of whoop a$$ on ya.
    if you have me pinned come over and try your sh!t out. or i can teach you a lesson. hehehehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

MoQ Guest

If you are paid a visit...

it won't be little ol' me...
    You have never seemed to be anything but a scoundrel, no wonder your friends sang like canaries...

Actually, you are SO disrespectful to your obvious Seniors and betters and seem to be particularly obnoxious and insensitive, the clear payback should be for your students to deeply learn this from you and some day, when you are secure in your MA achievements, have it all splash back on you.