Thread: Yes!

Thumbs up Yes!

Finally, an ignore function!

Yes, it's quite nice isn't it.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Sam, your really slow to the show I love my ignore feature. I have over 5 on my ignore list already. Funny thing is, I open some threads and it is a list of ignored peeps so there is nothing to read
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

A Request to Kung Lek or Admin

This "Ignore" feature is great... but...

Can it be set so if a thread is started by a person on your Ignore list than the thread doesn't appear at all, even on the thread listing?

I am so sick of logging on to "Ralek Online" that I rarely come here anymore. I don't want to read the troll posts, I don't want to be aware of the troll threads or the trolls existence, for that matter.
    "All that just to save a baby with a really funky tupee. I'm pretty sure that Val Kilmer was actually drunk during that movie, and who could blame him with that weird baby and the naked old lady turning into a marmet? "
    -----KC Elbows

Thumbs up

I second that!
    BTW, Your avatar cracks me up all the times! ...Must be my inner child reacting!

Well, I've been going through slowly and looking at how this new format here works every time I post, and finally came across it. I already have 4 on my list. It IS cool, though.

I'm sorry Sam, did you say something? I was ignoring you.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall