Thread: 縱鶴拳-(八角穿心) Shaking crane-(Heart penetrating octagon)

縱鶴拳-(八角穿心) Shaking crane-(Heart penetrating octagon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ldtDWC2RQW8

Zonghequan(縱鶴拳) also known as Shaking crane is one of the branches in white crane originated from Fuqing in China. Shaking crane is an internal type of martial art like Taijiquan. However, the breathing technique and the body movement are different from Taijiquan. Out of the 8 forms, Heart penetrating octagon is the advanced form of the Shaking crane series. In the video, only one fifth of the set was demonstrated.

The Korean style uniforms we wear are for the purpose of grappling while practicing our wrestling technique. We are Chinese people practicing traditional Chinese martial arts.

you are disgusting

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you are disgusting
    LMAO, Be nice.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

well thats 7 minutes of my life im never getting back

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    well thats 7 minutes of my life im never getting back
    Should have read his "dragon crane' thread and seen what I said there, it would have saved you time and thoughts of suicide.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I've seen worse Frost...I found it interesting on several levels. A, something I haven't seen before. B, trying to figure out what lineage it stems from because clearly its a Korean dojang...and Korean martial heritage is blend of both Chinese and Japanese arts...though they love to claim it as an original. C, they showed some applications of what they were doing.

Would it be for me...probably not but that's ok too. Everyone's a critic.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Should have read his "dragon crane' thread and seen what I said there, it would have saved you time and thoughts of suicide.
    bangs head against wall for not looking there first

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    I've seen worse Frost...I found it interesting on several levels. A, something I haven't seen before. B, trying to figure out what lineage it stems from because clearly its a Korean dojang...and Korean martial heritage is blend of both Chinese and Japanese arts...though they love to claim it as an original. C, they showed some applications of what they were doing.

Would it be for me...probably not but that's ok too. Everyone's a critic.
    for me i've done and do hakka and short range stuff, so i have seen short range power generation done properly and that wasnt it, and the applications were...well not martial really

and i didnt really criticise it, or rip it apart just said for me its a waste of time...time id like back

9. Want to waste your time, watch any videos of Chris M aka popsjnr.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGungFu View Post
    Want to waste your time, watch any videos of Chris M aka popsjnr.
    please do us all a favour and go find another forum to b*tch on

You guys got it all wrong it's not "dragon crane fist" it's "drangon crane fist", which is why it is unrecognizable to anyone (and thank god for that)

It's one way to pass gas.

I have found this old thread about Zonghe quan. I am a practitioners of Zonghe and I would like to share some basic info about it . It is a rare style now practiced only in Taiwan in its original , full form. There is one official association but there are also some independent teachers . All of them are low profile teachers and it is not easy to find them ( besides Taipei I guess) . Also there are several different sub styles with different approach in training and slightly different forms .

Here is the link where some basic history of the style can be found

http://penglaimartialarts.blogspot.t...h-century.html

and here are some videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bbH8xd32Tc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ70...uzl4qM&index=7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOlsBxPSNT8