Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most confident technique.

Your most confident technique.

You might want to tell it in english if it has a fancy name,so I can understand.
    Mine is a phoenix-eye to temple.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Round/Front kick to the kneecap. It works, and its hard to defend against. Simple, effective, crippling.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Roundhouse kick - its bewdiful, and it has won me enough fights to have confidence in it.

good ol' right hand hook - gets the job done
    Last edited by JOHNNY; 01-23-2002 at 07:30 PM.

Front kick to the kneecap.
    It is not important "what is done" but "how it is done".

www.Dacascos.de

pak sao punch kick to knee combo
    "The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you."

"Fighting is not hitting, any fool can hit. Fighting is making the other guy miss. He misses, he gets scarred."

"Nudity and violence are what make a good movie. Violent lesbian nudity makes a great movie." - GDA

- Where's my Mook?

A hard,quick,fast right hook punch to the side of the temple.
    A direct front thrust kick to the sternum
    Honest Neutral Clarity

Left leg roundhouse - I usually fight southpaw, so that's the rear leg for me, and my straight punch - either straight right or straight left, depending on my lead. They're both about equal in strength.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The good old fashioned right cross.

Maybe its got to do with a lifetime of only playing every raquet sport under the sun building up my right arm, but its as though i've been training this punch all my life.
    -I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.

-The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Back choke. I've won more fights with this than anything else.

Downwards arching claw to either clear the way or distract there hands then strait punch right into the middle of the chest. Suprisingly VERY effective. You must get the arch right on the initial movement though.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

groin ripping reap throw.

or just a peng chuan right down the center.

At least that's this weeks favorites. They work for me.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Talking

The technique that LSW is doing in my avatar pic, used as a takedown, with the leading leg behind the opponents' leg, and the leading arm coming down across the neck or collarbone. Close second is the hook the front foot and sort of a right or left hook to the temple simultaneously.

-Golden Arms-

Side kick or roundhouse kick (ether leg).
    "On the Moon, losers have their pants pulled down, and they are spanked with Moon rocks!" - Err and Ignignokt

Talking

I don't know about favorite, but phoenix eye to the temple is my trusted last resort.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Talking Series of techniques

F.C.,
    Sorry, I believe that you are meaning to say what series of techniques?
    If you are only meaning one technique, then you better be able to knock out your opponent with that one technique and you better do it fast or hope that he is a slow learner and that he doesn't pick up on that one technique.