Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your most confident technique.

thai low kick (shin to thigh).

its really hard to see coming, does alot of damage, and is a good counter move to a jab

basically any kick with my right foot and the low kick with my left foot.
    sec

If the opening is there, Lead leg side kick to the knee,or finger eye jab If they cant see or stand then they cant fight.

Chudan Uke, Hijiuchi, Seoinage. I personally like this combination very much, because I have mixed karate and judo into it. Actually kung fu too, because chudan uke can be considered as a biu jong and there is also a similar strike for hijiuchi.

Leonidas: "Circle Throw".... tut tut tut. Common misinterpretation.

It stands for "Stomach Throw". And NEVER use it. I dod once and got pounded by the big-ass Mofo I was fighting. Took me a lock and a crafty elbow to escape. But I did kick the living crap out of him in the end.

Happy days............
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Stomp to the foot
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

Running. As in away.

'Nuff said.
    K. Mark Hoover

right hammerfist cutting block into right horizontal hammerfist followed by left straight then rib hook.

inside-inside knee kiks
    nail kik to knee or groin(Front snap)
    There is no technique that speed cannot defeat......

Any shoulder, elbow, wrist or finger Chin na, combined with a sweeping or hooking kick to the legs and a push. Then when your opponents on the ground stomp on his throat.
    Or run like hell.
    I don't like getting in fights, but I like fighting. Hope some one understands what I'm saying.

Grabbing him, hitting him really hard, throw him to the graound and hit him really hard a few more thimes.

Confident technique

My best technique is the flaming spear-finger rigid pinky strike to the forehead, followed by the well-respected flying face-butt to the kneecap. Then, while you are unconscious with a pinky dangling only by the tendons, you will feel no pain and your opponent is essentially defeated.
    Yeah thats MR. Sleazy to you!

gotta love that headbutt

fav technique

fake right jab into a right ridge or hook w/ a half step towards opponent.

side snap kick to knee.

Simple, but it works

Get close, as soon as they commit to a punch, wedge block out front, bamboo step and *BOOM*, pichuan (open palm -like a straight arm) to the face or neck or jaw, whatever. Very nasty blow.

To execute (simplified):
    Cover your centerline, watch their body left or right, block out and into their source of punch (shoulder or hip), and step in with good body structure. This will work for internal stylists better than external, however, even done incorrectly, this is a great 'rattler'.

Did this a few times, but doubt it will always work, most fights start out with talking trash. as the other is talking trash, walk circles around him.... sounds odd but works. soon as they move a hair, ur already have them off balance cause ur constantly moving and not right in front of them. as your circling them, just talk trash. if thers a bunch of them, pick one and demand he fight 1x1. or just to the BananaMan way - act like a complete pyscho. i mean would you fight someone who started drooling and screaming like a maniac and hitting himself and doing all freaky stuff? lol, kinda have to let go of ur dignity to do this, but it really just freaks the hell out of them and they just leave.

As for as much technique as someone has or how good at fighting they are, theres something to be said about the drugged up beserker. they almost invunerable-like and just plain pyscho. my friend does this whenever he gets confronted and it just scares the living hell outa everyone. doesnt matter if they have knives or not.... not a full-proof way ,but defenitly affective. u'd at least lower their confidence and make them nervous