Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your most confident technique.

Standing still.

Most confident technique? Don't get into a fight, less chance of getting killed.

Mine.

Doing the 200 metres sprint after hiding behind a wall of smelly brown stuff.

Just kidding.

Sorry, no "most" confident technique here.

Whichever one they give me.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Talking

hmm, step-in cross-punch.. and the good old elbow-straight-knee combo. I like alot of tec's
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I always was partial to Ippon Seionage. Its worked for me on a couple of occasions. Not in a life or death situation but it coulda been. I got a look of total shock from the person on the recieving end. Oh yea, its One Arm Shoulder Throw in English. You Judoka know what i'm talking about. Its my favorite Judo throw except for Tomoe Nage (Circle Throw). i}amn thats cool
    Last edited by Leonidas; 01-25-2002 at 05:45 AM.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

Thumbs up

I love that throw. I don't use it much anymore because the army forced me to learn a screwed up version of it that left an open gate on the wrist grab.Hahaha... haven't there been multiple threads on the problems of mixing styles?
    T.M.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

8. umgong
    I just wrote the technique that first popped up in my mind,there are many others too.

Such as sidewards elbow to throat
    Heel kick to knee
    or dislocating neck.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

That elbow to the throat is a classic killing move

How did the army manage to screw up a simple throw like that.
    I dont even take Judo and i did it properly. They should really start teaching H2H, and stop the reliance on guns and grenades. It might come in useful to someone.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

Rear choke,chiken wing choke and rear naked choke.They work practically always to a normal untrained person.
    They can hate me,as long as they fear me.

They taught to grab the wrist from the side so all you had to do to get out was simply pull your hand away. Duh.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

gwar---charp-chui-----sow

it is really an overhand blow from your leading hand followed by a cross( half fist in this case) which is then followed up by a side-arm attack to the attackers stomach with your original leading hand
    " All I see is racist faces, misplaced hate makes disgrace of races " Tupac

headbutt - if it lands then it's all over
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

My most confident technique must be double leg takedown and bulgerian head lock,they never know it coming!And I laugh at their pain!HAHAHAAHA!Pathetic mortals running on a fools errand!
    They can hate me,as long as they fear me.

I've grown partial to the jumping chicken kick to the chest or chin. I also like an iron palm strike to the chest.