Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bad Days

it's ok sifu unable...we love u too!
    A

Post nature aint like that gunnie

that only pertains to lostmans wolrd,dont you think a bear enjoys setting up for hibernation,hebe on some christmas **** uno filling up on bundles,stacked in his cozy cave all trianqed...he onsome yogi **** meditaten with his pikinik baskit

Sifu unabel, Gee how original, did you invent that all by yourself?

I must be getting old, I'm too bored of this to care.

Pathetic, "I'm feeling down. someone stroke me."

Welcome to the real world where sometimes life is a heap loosing lotto tickets.

Abel is unpleasant.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

GDA you're my daily ray of sunshine.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

Abel your a bitter man.

Only thing that really get's me down is that there are so many things i wanna do and i almost never end up doing them, i try to plan them and follow through but it never works out 100% and so it drop out of it.

I hope college abroad doesnt go that way, same thing for training this summer. As it is i'm waiting to know if i got the new job, if not i wont be going anywhere this summer. And as for abroad college, that's expensive ****.

But hey like GDA said there's not much you can do about it. You just gotta stop fixating on the stuff and get on with your life.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Man - all is better today!

I read GDA's post
    Read "Duty of Care AGAIN"
    Did all the stuff you guys said, I got up at 6.45 and

*Wrote some more music
    *Went for a run round the Freezing English Countryside
    *Thought of WushuChik!
    *Read Budo's Rolls/Lumberjack post again
    *Read all of this post again
    *Had a massive training session.
    *Did some last minute revision in horse-stance!
    *Realised I'm not SifuAbel

At 11.30 I went into the exam and felt great - I've passed it easily. Whilst in college I got news that I've got an A in my latest coursework!
    And it's only 2 days till the next episode of Buffy!

Cheers Guys!
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

cool

i woke up at 5am today - for no reason, and couldn't sleep. So i got up around 6.45 and did some training also. Makes u feel much more alert for the rest of the day (so far anyway). Also actually did some study!

david

I hate waking up early - but it does me good. I think its music that does me in really. If I listen to it when I'm in the wrong sort of mood it gets me down. I can't listen to Blink182 unless I'm in a really good mood. If not it reminds me of the glory days of Summer 2000, partying every night and playing football every day, in a 6-week period of constant sun. Burning up to Bargain Booze to grab the Fosters' 24 for £10.00 offer, waking up in a random garden. Man, those were the days... not a care in the world.

I feel like an old man already
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

A bad week? I once had a bad year!!!! Which is how I got into music. I needed a way to vent my anger and deppression and frustration, so I started writiing my own lyrics and rapping. I was freakin good and getting better as a write/rapper, but then things started getting better for me in my life, and I had more things to do, so little by little I was rapping and writing less. And eventually I stopped. I wanted to eventually take it somewhere but since it's been a while I kinda regressed. I may try again, but if not I would like to become a cop.( two different worlds ain't it?)

If i want to be really 'traditional' - i'm meant to get up at 5am every day to train in Qigong! It makes me feel really good (and also no other students see me). It's the thought of the hard qigong test that keeps me going

Blink 182 - i'm just coming out of my street hiphop/ganagsta phase into something more mellow......gangsta rap sure has sum cool beats though Unfortunately i'm not a badazz anymore, now i'm just a wuss!

i remember those days too, but that was when i was like 14/15. Now i don't have enough money to drink! (don't like the taste either).

How is your Lau Gar/Wing Chun/Judo etc. going? Keep representin' SOT

david

now that your happy go buy yourself one of these:

http://www.pimphats.com/01costumepre.htm
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

dang! Those outfits r dope man! Pimpin style
    i can just see DS cruising around SOT dressed like that!

or maybe not......

david

i had a bad year before too.

i can't remember everything, but the biggest **** was that i was told that i probably had cancer, i was threatened to cut my hair (which has been long since first grade) if i wanted to keep my job, they jerked me around for 9 months before finally doing the surgery, i developed a severe drinking problem during this time, i actually tried crack under extremely odd circumstances, i all but gave up training and working out, i finally got my surgery and they jerked me around for about 2 months before i finally got the results, after the biopsy came back the doctor said he didn't believe that there really wasn't any cancer so he sent it elsewhere to be checked again, so it was another 2 months before they finally told me i didnt have cancer.

durring the 2 weeks immedietly following my surgery i got the flu for the first time since i was nine, my daughter and girlfriend got the flu, daughter ended up in the hospital because of it (she's fine), i got the flu for a 2nd fu cking time, me and my girlfriend broke up, and then we ended up getting back togeather a little too soon when our cat got hit by a car and had to be taken to an all night vet.

my luck for an entire year was actually as bad as i presented it and worse as i can't remember everything.

though it cost me $500 my cat is fine. the car smashed his hip and they talked like they might have to remove that leg. he ended up having to stay in a cage that he could barely turn around in for about a month, but i guess keeping him locked up like they said worked as you can only barely notice a limp now if he's been running real fast. he got fat as hell when he wasn't alowed outside anymore, but when it became apparent he was pushing into heart attack zone we started letting him out when we could keep an eye on him and he quickly lost the weight. ought to see the little ******* when he hears a car now though .... i don't think he'll get hit again.
    where's my beer?

yeah, life is ****
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.