Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 sacred methods of taichi

3 sacred methods of taichi

1. method of the mind, to clear the mind and look inward. You can think of this as one looks into a mirror natural and calm

2. the body this includes the four limbs and the body and big and small mundras. Think of your body in total relaxation while receiving qi from the universe, allow the qi in your body to move freely through the meridians and collaterals

3. mouth mantras , remember the concept of many mouths both external and internal with your organs and your body allow the true qi to resonate.....

does anyone have anything to add to this? or a differint undersatanding of non polar emulating the conditions before pre- bigbang methods?
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

I guess mine would be different

1. Do not allow the opponent to apply his force to your body.
    2. Do not allow the opponent a way to evade your force
    3. Apply your force with brutality
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Smile

" Mouth Mantras". That's new to me. I like that. I'm going to have to think about that for a while.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

"Apply your force with brutality"

Really? That doesn't seem to fit.

Just 'cause the effect on the opponent is brutal doesn't mean you have to be stiff or use brute strength.
    "Duifang jing zhi meng ji, wo fang tui zhi ce fang xi zhi."

Yes I do belive we have gotten off track, the thread is the explaination of useing tai chi to realize the unification of man and the universe or cosmic energy to combine inorder to create infinate power for both medical and martial application.

Not for a set of rules or theories to apply that defeat opponents.
    I am talking about universal chi and the methods in which to connect to it. I would love to have some opinons from others that have set this as a long term /short term or lifelong goal

hhmm

Invest in loss.

Stacey Guest
    interesting.

High shen levels are a product of simple, healthy living and daily prayer. It may sound corny, but I find it to be true from a number of traditions.

ED. What does you Chi Kung Master say about shen and attuning yourself with the universe?

Stacey Guest
    interesting.

High shen levels are a product of simple, healthy living and daily prayer. It may sound corny, but I find it to be true from a number of traditions.

ED. What does you Chi Kung Master say about shen and attuning yourself with the universe?

PS. I gave you lots of crap a while back, but I do that to all the Tai Chi teachers on this board. I try to see if they practice what they preace and truly have daoist hearts. You were unconditionally nice in spite of anger and ill feeling. So you ok in my book. Sorry for the inconvenience. Just trying to see past the persona.

stacy, no problem, I have had to prove myself to many people on this board partially becuse I advertise my school with every post for the world to see and of coarse that leaves me open to all kinds of things both good and bad buy on these boards mostly bad.And also in my posts I try to present myself in a proper fashion as I am sure many of my students/ parents are on these boards but aside form that I have been training for many years and I must have something worthwhile to show for it even though some of my training is a little higher level than what is disscussed here I do enjoy corrospoding with many people out here and learning new things from people that are far better than me. For it is humbleness that makes you honest and no matter how much I learn my shrfu makes realize that I only know a little........

1. Shut Up
    2. Be Still
    3. Listen

How do you know when you are attuned to the universe? Does a special bell ring?

No, thats the dinner bell.

LOL
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Wink

1 relax
    2 don't use force
    3 don't lean
    enjoy life