I like to hear from internal practitioners that have they own wisdom, knowledge and personal power that that develop from they own personal internal practice.

Many internal practitioners on kung fu on line replie with internal theory and application knowledge that is not of they own living encountering."

Most internal practitioners on this web page are giving some good advice on theory, but the theory in they statements are not based on they own personal knowledge and own experience.

They base they understanding of internal knowledge on decreased Chinese masters of past, Chi theory that may not work in a common street fight. There is nothing mysterious about seeing a person get his ass kick on the streets.

But when people talk about the internal martial arts, people love to talk about fighting in the internal as if its mysterious or strange.

I call these people myth fighters, they don't have any real understanding of Martial Arts. Because they have no real life knowledge.

They are a slave to Chinese internal Martial Arts literature on theory, and fear to explore and established new theory for a better practical combat strategy or just a way of living.(better strategy of living) In other words they read about internal Martial arts, but they don't practice to have true understanding and knowledge.

So I would like to hear from the real taoist method practitioners of Tai Chi, Ba Gua, Hsing Yi of 2002. I like to hear your own experence and personal understanding and knowledge of theory. I don't want to hear about Chinese dead past masters statements of theory, masters like Sun Lu Tang,Chen Man Ching or Yeuh Fei's Hsing Yi theses. For their theory is of they own personal practice not yours."

So internal Martial Art Brothers my question is?

If you had two friends that ask you to teach them internal Martial Arts. One of your friends just wanted to learn Chi Kung to increase his health and vitality,and the other friend wanted to learn how to fight with the internal Martial arts.

How would you teach them to develop and increase in wisdom knowledge and they own personal power, from your own experience and personal understanding and knowledge of your internal Martial Art method?