Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enlightenment and how to "achieve" it

Stacey Guest

Enlightenment and how to "achieve" it

Enlightenment isn't a destination. It isn't something you reach of achieve. Its not a recipe that end in a magical explosion of clarity.

Its a process of unburdening and disembittering yourself. Like relaxing in kung fu. You don't "reach relaxation" you learn from it and incorporate it into your daily life to live with increasing clarity and energy. This lend to wisdom, throw away the wisdom and you are less burdened.

Like building strength in MA, then letting go of it to let body structure and technique rule, but having it if you need it.

the bottom line and essence of taoism is this.............................................. .................................................. ...............................Fu_Ck it

Is pretending to be a female in order to attract attention from flirting boys on the internet part of the path towards enlightenment?

I already am enlightened. Isn't that cool????

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Stacey Guest
    Kung fuguy? Why does it matter and why do you care?

say it with me now...its a mantra f_ck it. See, now doesn't that feel better?

Mangirl...your stupid...
    IXIJoeKaveyIXI

If Wing Chun was a man, he would be The Man...

ahah I actually thouht that made a lot of sense. Cept for the last bit (??)

Stacey is on my ignore list so I don't have to be subjected to its usual nonsense posts. Try not to let it attrack you with the common bs keywords like "enlightenment, taoism, buddhism, ass kicking" and all those cool phrases you are attached to reading about in order to make you feel as if you are progressing anywhere in whatever it is you are trying to do.
    "Stacey 01-16-2002 03:30 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"

bs keywords like "enlightenment, taoism, buddhism, ass kicking" and all those cool phrases you are attached to reading about in order to make you feel as if you are progressing anywhere in whatever it is you are trying to do.
    Thanks, note taken Nexus However my simple morale, behind a troll is a person. Behind a person is a life. Behind a life is a great story.
    About my attachments ....
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

So Ryu, since you are enlightened, how do you feel?

This is a test. This is only a test. Had we reached a thread proclaiming true enlightenment, there would probably not be any replies....
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

Prana, have you been curious lately?

Curious about ?

You just answered your own question my friend Keep your goals in focus, you will reach them, you have much spirit.

Was that a joke? If so, i sort of just fell for it too, lol "Have you been curious lately?" "Curious about what?" "Was that a joke?"

If that wasn't a joke, i'd really like to know wut it meant
    "True victory is giving all of yourself without regret"-Ryu (SF Alpha3)

"U don't wait -- if u feel it's going 2 go violent ... strike ... strike often ... strike till he drops ... can always apologize later if u were wrong."-Ginger Fist

It's a joke and the answer to itself, perhaps you should meditate on it?

Apprentice, d'oh, i was hoping you could help me understand
    O-well ....
    Nexus, you got me big time. But it is true, I shant attach my attention so much to these words of enlightenment.