Thread: Attn Ralek

Attn Ralek

OK, you did, you drove me to the point where I had enough.

I love martial arts, and while agree, a lot of it is garbage, which makes me sad to see it so watered down or out rigth exploited, I love it and have dedicated my life to it.

I watched you with amusement, but enough is enough, if no one is going to call you out, I will.

My offer for you to come to NYC and open your mind to see real gung-fu is still there. Come stay with me, I have plenty of room. No charge. I'll take you to meet my master, I'd say the best, but for respect to my fellow brothers, will say one of the best, in the world. I can take you to top Hung Gar, Wing Chun and S. Mantis fighters in the area. Come and look. Come and fight if you want.

If not, and if you insist on putting down everyone who studies other than Tekken-Fu, well, I'll be in Maryland in late March. You are disrespectful for no other reason then to be a loud mouth.

I fight when attacked. But you have attacked many here in a unique way, constantly putting your negativity into people's joy, passion. I have had enough!

If you do not want to come to NYC, I'll bring it too you. I don't know what type of gung-fu is down in your $hit-kicking neighborhood, but I am more than confident in my ability to fairly represent.

I don't know if I meet your specs: I'm 5'11", 210 lbs. and can get real mean and nasty when ****ed. I do not seak to take down. I open doors, break, strike.

Please consider my offer -- NYC is a great place, very friendly people. I do expect to be in Baltimore late March.

There's no way i can go to New York. It's way too far away. So we will have to fight here in Maryland in March.

Challenge accepted.

There is no kung fu in my area. At least not in Frederick. All of the kung fu guys live in Washington D.C. several miles from me. Kung fu sucks. I think Shaolin Tiger pretty much summed the very fact that kung fu sucks in the thread "Horse Benches".

Kung fu does not work in real fights. Kung fu is for doing forms and unrealistic stances. Not for fighting.

I'm sorry you have such a bad attitude about these things. Why? Why your hostility? If you really felt this way, why do you spend so much time of a kung fu bullitan board. I think Wu Shu is crap, I wouldn't give them the log on, wouldn't waste my time. Why do you waste yours.

At the same time, if someone wants to get some fighting in, by golly, I'm always down. It is mad inconvenient to head down there for such a thing, but I think it will be a good experience. I'm meeting with a Baltimore company, Poiliface, out in Vegas at the end of the month. I will arrange when I will go down to see there facilities. Can you get to Baltimore? How far is Fredrickson from Baltimore, can I take a train there. I'll be taking Amtrak to Baltimore.

Hmmm.

I'll say no more or get involved in your posts. I will find out when I'll be in Baltimore, maybe March, maybe sooner, and then we can set up a time and place. I don't have a car, so am limited to trains. Let me know if you can meet me in Baltimore, or pick me up?

Ray

You really don't know too much about kung fu, ralek. First of all, those "unrealisticly deep stances" are how things are practiced in as they improve flexibility and leg strength as you work on your techniques. In sparring and fighting those stances are shortened, several of which look like a western boxing stance. Horse stance (or the "squatting and ****ting stance" as you like to call it) is also shortened, and it is made for receiving a tackle or takedown from the side and to protect the groin and chest. I'm surprised you didn't know this, I learned all this after about a month of the poser mc kung fu I used to take.