Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The KFO Oscars for 2001

The KFO Oscars for 2001

2001 was a good year for KFO, and I think it's time we all recognized the people that have devoted their time and effort into making this forum what it is today. To this end, the academy of KFO, a panel of distinguished members of the forum, has issued a series of awards to our most prominent members.

Most thick-skinned: Kung Lek, who had to endure countless criticisms of his moderating without once flaming back. Honorable mention goes to Gary, who by all logic should have been flamed to a burning crisp concerning pressure points but who remained remarkably unphased.

Best Imp: The period (aka Ralek., aka Ryu.), whose stories of suplexing attractive young women will be remembered by all.

Most successful troll: Rolls (aka Gaiden, aka Kudokan, aka Verder, aka Ralek), whose routine has varied little over the past few months and yet continues to reel them in.

Most prolific troll: Kelvein Chan (aka Goktimus Prime, aka EGO Maximus, aka fivestar, aka handsome, aka ugly, aka bestallstyle), who demonstrated that the best way to get a thread to 200 is to write 199 of the responses yourself, under different screen names.

Creepiest: Neal Cameron (aka JoJitsu27). I heard several different accounts of exactly what happened with this guy, and none of them were good.

Most sex appeal: Mr. Nemo, for obvious reasons.

Fewest words, most content: Truewrestler. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video clip must be worth millions, and truewrestler has posted many of them.

Most words, least content: Turiyan, who frequently wrote page long posts which were entirely indecipherable.

Best keyboard warriors: Maoshan and lkfmdc, who actually got together and fought a real life challenge match, with witnesses and without schedule conflicts due to toughman shows.

Most incoherent: No_Know. In future shows, the name of this reward may be changed to Most_Incoherent-ish, in honor of the recipient's work.

Least inhibited: GunnedDownAtrocity, whose name gives you a pretty good indication of his interests.

Best Chemistry: SifuAbel and Knifefighter, butting heads since september 2000.

Biggest Boy Scout: Ryu, whose frusturating levelheadedness, good will, and gentlemanly conduct assures the rest of us that we are all going to hell.

The Minor Technical Awards:

Best Mullet: Watchman

Most dangerous dog: JWTaylor

Biggest Bench/Squat/Deadlift: Destrous9

Most dangerous qi power: qimaster

Most ambiguous gender: Stacey

Braden Guest
    Wow.... maoshan and lkmfdc got together?

Is there a thread anywhere detailing what happened?

Good list, but why wasn't i on it
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

You gotta give an award to this:
    http://www.consumptionjunction.com/f...il.asp?ID=5959

when did this challenge happen? willow sword and reemul actually fought too.

MonkeySlapToo, WaterDragon, Fa_Jing and I all met and trained together. Don't we get a fellowship award or something?

and I was rated a 9.5 on hot or not. I think I should get the sex appeal award
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Lightbulb uno besides Daler bieng mackdaddi of india

he also designs his own gear, and coreographs his moves, i seen it like xenith
    on the other clip

besides all that he has a major talent for biting the **** out of pop videos
    the other one he hella bites duran duran hungry like a wolf,with the whole boat steelo...

check out the other clip yatta the japanese n'sync

Thumbs up

Excellent Mr. Nemo and I concur 100%. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the fight with Maoshan and lkfmdc, from what I heard, it sounded like a good exhibition. Too bad neither spoke up about it in any threads but than I guess that's real "wu de" for both the winner and the loser. At least there haven't been any more 10 page public threads since than. I'd still like to hear what the loser learned from this.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

I should get an award for most questions asked! With Apprentice as runner-up! ( whatever happened to WatchMan )

Jacki for Worst Female Impersonator on KFO

Stacey for Best Female Impersonator on KFO

Ralek. for Guy With the Best Period

Old Jong for Guy With the Avatar That Most Closely Resembles Himself

Camel Killer for Best A$$wipe

Leonidas for Best Classical Reference

Wushu Chik for Hottest Hottie On-line
    K. Mark Hoover

Budokan for the best scene in the new Rolls musical!

P.S: Budo - I have that scene saved on my hard drive! Beautiful.

SifuAbel for the man who knows best how to use abuse to shirk the questions.
    "Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

Talking Budokan....My friend!

You got the eye you know!
    I give you the oscar for the most mellow temperament facing the troll!...

THANK YOU BUDOKAN!!! At least I made the list! wooo hooooo!!!

For the sexiest guy....DEFINETLY WATCHMAN (with Silumkid coming a close runner up!!)

Most Annoying (Besides Ralek and Jacki) ....STACEY....what the hell is with this person anyways?? Male/Female PICK ONE

Most Retarted thread....Raleks I'm Leaving (the 4 or 5)

Best Temperment....RYU

Funniest......DelicateSounds
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

I always thought Fish of Fury was funny.

Geez, even the name "fish of fury" is funny.

wushu chick, are you jas bourne reincarnated in the ether?

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Geez, here I was gonna nominate myself for Best Actor pretending I know what I'm talking about on the health and Fitness forums and I see wushu chik has already put me up for something!

Man....who do I need to nail for a Best Actor award?
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

steven speilberg. but don't let his wife catch you

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Delicate sound for being able to pass extremely large oatcakes and like it.