Thread: How to prepare training?

Question How to prepare training?

I was thinking that on February 5th, I will begin training. Ok, I have a kickboxing stand and two 5 pounds weight lifts. How long should I train with these equipments and what else should I do while I am training, should I meditate too?

what is a kickboxing stand?

what will you be trainning in? kickboxing?

i'm always told you should only meditate with proper instruction, do you have an instructor?

these are questions other people are probably wondering, so jes to help them out
    "True victory is giving all of yourself without regret"-Ryu (SF Alpha3)

"U don't wait -- if u feel it's going 2 go violent ... strike ... strike often ... strike till he drops ... can always apologize later if u were wrong."-Ginger Fist

you're a fourth degree black belt, right? train like you normally do. I don't think 5 lb weights are gonna do too much for an adult male unless you are punching, or maybe doing wrist curls. If that's all that you have access to, then do bodyweight exercises - pushups, hindu squats, etc. work your forms, shadow box and work your bag. Just be consistent with it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

What style are you going into?

I would do what you did for your TKD training. Work through your stances, basic punches, etc. Just dust off the cobwebs.

It'll be easier to give advice if we know what style you're going into.

Robin
    Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Training

Your a TKD stylist right. So kick lots practise your kicks everyday especially the ones you have problems with.
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts, ...

William Shakespeare
    "As You Like It"
    Act 2, Scene 7