Thread: Going to Hong Kong next month

Going to Hong Kong next month

Any suggestions on schools to visit?
    Your journey ends at my feet.

*It takes effort to learn to do something without*

Go and see Cliff Au Yeung in Wan Chai. He's a gentleman, and you are right next door to some great bars..
    Your lineage may vary.

Not my lineage but (check out his vid's, interesting):

-->
    SiFu Ng Chun-hong:
    ViewPoint Club 3F, Front Portion, 105 Argyle Street MongKok (MongKok MTR exit-D2) Telephone 2385 5908
    http://www.wingchun.hk.com/
    Dai yut tow dai

What do you guys think about his gor-sau clips?

Have you guys seen the latest gor-sau clips posted up on Sifu Ng's website? I'm interested to hear your views and whether anyone trains like them.

Also, how much is his the representation of WSL Wing Chun? (Obviously, this question can only be answered by direct students of WSL)

Hey guys and girls, Sifu Ng Chun Hong's website has just been updated with more gor-sau Mpegs... Any views?

Well...

Liked the mpegs! Don't know how long those guys have been training but they all looked pretty relaxed - had fluid motions.

They Poon Sau different to us. Their bong sau seems very low and almost horizontal, making it look more like lan sau. Some of them seem to move forward with very long stances. We tend to use more compact footwork.

Still, I'd love to train there. Must look into it - check out the prices etc.

Not been to Hong Kong yet. Spent a year in Thailand - the MT was amazing. Tough basta*ds, I tell ya!
    *There is no Rene. Understand that, then bend yourself.* Rene Ritchie

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

* You want more fight? (Jackie Chan)

haha

those "tough bastids" dont have a long life expectancy. I've heard that most of them are crippled or dead before the age of 30.

nope. just retired.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

B&B, interesting comment on the level of the bong-sau. Out of curiosity, which lineage do you belong to?

How long will you be in Hong Kong for? What dates exactly? If I have time, i'll take you to tsui seung tin's class. I want to go there as well, perhaps a few other places.

email me : taichimaster@hongkong.com

-