Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tekken

LoL Luigi will own mario. ah that feng guy. I beat Jinpachi w/ him but don't know how to use feng that well yet. Will play with him more and see if i can come up with a good strategy.
    Amithaba

So u who got it, how is this Raven guy to play with?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Starchaser107
    Word, Once we get to a certain level in our martial arts training we should all be able to download our own personal dossiers, complete with move lists and strategy guides, cheats and helpful tips.

that's actually a **** cool idea
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I havent' gotten to play that much yet. Raven seems very powerful, but I cant' get the hang of his moves. My gf, who stinks at games, rourinely owns me with Asuka. It's very frusterating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Kris if you can get these to play, you'll have some idea of how raven moves
    http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/681/681191/vids_1.html
    JP you really should check out the brady games site..or
    practice mode
    you can set the computer to any difficulty level there or just have it stand still
    you can even have it do blocks alone attack only a certain range (high, low or mid)
    shizzle.

Kris if you can get these to play, you'll have some idea of how raven moves
    http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/681/681191/vids_1.html
    JP you really should check out the brady games site..or
    practice mode
    you can set the computer to any difficulty level there or just have it stand still
    you can even have it do blocks alone attack only a certain range (high, low or mid)
    shizzle.
    Yeah, I know. I haven't had the opportuntiy to play much yet. A couple of hours Saturday is all. I got really good at Tekken Tag a long time ago.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

ah I see.. Feng and Asuka looks really interesting

Jp

http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/tekken5.html

here are some strategies for various charachters playing against jinpachi

http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/tekken5.html

here are some strategies for various charachters playing against jinpachi
    Cool. Thanks.

Leroy Smith in Tekken 7

THREADS
    Blind Masters
    Tekken
    Wing Chun in the movies! (slightly OT because this is a videogame)
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Tekken Life Bars in TKD

Really?

Pro TaeKwonDo Competition in South Korea Now Uses TEKKEN Style Life Bars to Keep Score

Point-based martial arts competitions can be difficult to follow for spectators. The Korea TaeKwonDo Association recently debuted an impressive new piece of technology which implements "fighting game style" Life Bars (most closely resembling TEKKEN's) into a live martial arts tournament! Wearable sensors on each competitor's chest and head gear deduct points from their "life bar" on the big screen - all in real time. Each fighter starts out with 100 points of health, which depletes immediately onscreen after the corresponding "point" is scored. This makes it easier than ever for casual spectators in the audience to follow the pace of the fight and see who's in the lead.

continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

In addition to the life bars, the round time remaining, competitor profiles & stats (similar to an eSport event), and even penalty notifications are displayed onscreen for all to see. The big-screen visuals are made even more satisfying with accompanying fighting game-style sound effects. It definitely makes point-style TKD bouts more entertaining to watch... here's hoping this becomes the new standard for the sport!

THREADS
    Tekken
    Tae Kwon Do
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips