Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tyson assaults Lewis"

"Tyson assaults Lewis"

Last edited by CrazyDan; 01-23-2002 at 12:06 PM.

Freak Show and Cannabilism in the Ring

Cirque de Tyson. Enough already of this miserable street thug. Why make a hero of someone who used to rob little old ladies of their social security checks? Besides, the question of whether the boxing commission will license him is a moot one because he's about to be charged with another rape. Again.

Back into the pen you go, freak boy, for another stretch of hard time. And good riddance. The more often you are locked up so you can't "eat children" is beneficial to the world at large.

[In a high-pitched lisping voice]
    "I'm goin' to eat yer chillun! Praise Allah!" -- Tyson to Lennox Lewis
    K. Mark Hoover

I actually think this fight will still go down. There's just too much money in it for too many people for it too get canceled. Boxing, especially heavyweight, is such a joke today. I hate to say it though, if the fight does happen I will shell out the bucks (split between some friends of course) to watch it. I grew up watching and being fascinated with Tyson. Even though he is obviously a demented thug I still can't let go...and I would love to see him KO Lewis

Tyson used to be my favorite boxer, maybe he still is.

I remember when he'd enter the ring with just a towel, his trunks and a pair of boots -- with no socks. He was a warrior.

Everyone says it was his trainer dying. I think it was Robbin Givens. Either way, he's completely off his nut now.

I wish he would just shut up and get back to knocking people out again before he gets too old. A shame. From on top to a laughing stock.

"I'll **** you till you love me ***ot!"
    -Mike Tyson 2002
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

Wow, what a sweet-talking Romeo. No wonder Tyson gets all the ladies.

Well, rapes 'em, anyway. (All the same to him.)
    K. Mark Hoover

Near as I can tell, this is what happened: Tyson was heading towards Lewis intending to have a staredown. Tyson's camp claims that Lewis' camp agreed to one before the conference, and such things are common in prefight press conferences.

Apparently one of Lewis's bodyguards/entourage didn't know about it, so when Tyson came up to Lewis, the guy shoved him. By all accounts Tyson is perfectly sane until something sets him off, and he went nuts and tried to clock the guy. Then everyone tackles everyone else, Lewis is taken out of the room, and Tyson spends the next twenty minutes cussing out the reporters.

I always laugh hysterically when i listen to Tyson. He should be a stand up comedian. He would be a hit just trying to pronounce words from the Webster dictionary. I still thinks he's the best Heavyweight boxer still fighting. Even if he's a little crazy
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

Mike Tyson punched Shawn Michaels in the mouth.
    I have Mike Tyson's PUNCH OUT for the 8-bit Nintendo entertainment system but the game's name was changed to "Mr. Dreams PUNCH OUT" after Tyson was sent to jail.

Tyson aslo stabbed an interviewer in the head with a fork. And when tyson got in a traffic dispute he kicked a guy in the balls and then pucnhed the guys head breaking his hands.

And on time a kid gave Tyson the finger and Tyson got mad but the kid ran away before Tyson could get him.

Old man Tyson is gonna get his ass kicked against Lewis and that will shut him up. I don't care how good he is. He's a criminal, a rapist, a racist and just plain stupid. I'd beat him up except I'm scared!
    Train hard, live long and prosper.

I dislike both boxers. Tyson is a moron, and a criminal. Lewis is an arrogant, overrated pr ick! So I'll be going for who I dislike less. Which is Tyson. And who I'll think wins. Which I expect is Tyson. Lewis has already proved before that he has a glass jaw. Heck Rahman knocked him the fuk out! And Rahman dosen't have an eight of power that Tyson has.

We've already seen Lewis get scared of guys with strong punches. look at the Tua fight. Name one time Lewis punched him while not back pedaling? Using that overrated jab of his. He just sticks it out. It's not even a jab. He kept on "jabbing" Tua, to me that looked like holding. Placing it on his head each time Tua stepped forward, like a big bully does to a little kid trying to get his toy back. But Tyson is no Tua. He's quicker, and a better boxer. He'll bob and weave around that arm of Lewis. I predict a knockout!

Tyson has a boxing lisence. Just not in Nevada. He'll get reinstated. Nevada officials are not stupid, they know what kind of money can be generated from this fight. If they don't he can still fight somewhere else. Question is will he be convicted of rape? Police detectives say they have evidence. He can't fight from prison.

Angry Don't Believe the Hype

Screw Don King, This is another STAGED media event, just like the Lewis / Rachman press conference fight. Two King fighters doing what they need to to pump up the pay per view, for what will be another worthless Lewis fight, Bore me to Death.

TYSON

Used to be a champion, now he's just an inmate.......

My father once knew a guy when he was out of High School. Mean guy, really big, brutish, and always beating people up, shoving them around, etc. The guy was in his mid 20's and was a monster. Everyone was literally afraid of him. He was always assaulting people, hurting smaller people, etc.

About 20 years later, my father went back for a reunion and someone came up to him and said
    "Hey do you remember (I don't know his name)? He used to beat the hell out of everyone... Well he's dead. Some guy shot him."

Live by violence die by violence.

True story.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

If all I do is walk fast at somebody and his thugs start pushing me around, YOU BET I'm going to swing back.

I don't care if Mike Tyson AND Lennox Lewis walked fast at me, I'm not going to hit them before they hit me first. Lewis's bodyguard is at fault here.

Besides, why couldn't Lewis and his entourage just GET OUT OF THE WAY?

Aren't these trained martial artists man enough to back out of an encounter with the MEDIA WATCHING????