Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: black tiger

SwiftKill Guest

Sadly misguided fools.

First of all, I want to thank Inquisitor for correcting and clarifing (excuse spelling if it is wrong) Kung Lek's misunderstanding of Fu-Jow Pai's history.

As for you black tiger, (I will still call you black tiger because your new user name is not fooling me) don't become angry because I state the truth and prove you wrong. I am not responsible nor do I have control of your childish and ignorance ways; so don't try to reverse the situation by saying that I am *****ing because stating the facts or proving you wrong is not *****ing. I am merely correcting and preventing the bullsh*t that you are trying to spread around in this forum about Fu-Jow Pai for that matter so that other people who are not familar with Fu-Jow won't start to believe your crap and start to think as stupid as you. Also I do not hate you. Hate does not exist in my vocabulary; I will not let that emotion consume me. You must have a complex problem if you think that I hate you because I never said that I hate you.

And for you Kung Lek, Inquisitor already have said it for me. All I ask of you is to read any material throughly and carefully with an empty and opened mind. In doing this you will see that the answers are already there in front of your nose and nowhere else.

"Read with the eyes closed, and the Mind open."

If you guys want to chat sometime, go to the KungFuOnline chat room. I always check to see if anybody is there on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays around 9pm to 11pm. If I don't see anybody I log off and go back every 15min to see if anybody is on. However, appear in your own true username that you use onĀ*the forum; don't be a whimp and show up with a different name.

SwiftKill

doug maverick Guest

hmm

they never learn swift i don't get angry and you didn't prove me wrong all i said was there is more then one style of black tiger and you came out with all this non accitial stuff so don't get you panies in a bunch and if you don't by the name good it just tell's me i made the write choice why don't you look at my first post you'll see that i wasen't spreading anything.

doug maverick Guest
    oh and another thing i love writing up post cause i can always be sure that swiftkill will reply

Inquisitor Guest

Kung Lek

Just so you know, I am not picking sides on this whole matter. I am just trying to make sure that all the information put out by the crossfire between SwiftKill and black tiger is clarified and is not *mis*information. I hope you understand. =)

NyHc Guest

please lord!

If this forum went by ratings, Swiftkill would be a tremendous ASSet. But since, I believe, the main purpose of this forum is to inquire on, and share knowledge of kung fu...why the F*CK is SWIFTKILL allowed to post here!?!?!?!?!?

He is the most arrogant, rude, undisciplined, biased person on this forum. Although he does posess knowledge on certain subjects, he uses that knowledge to insult, degrade and condescend to everyone he encounters.

Yes, I DID study with Paul Koh for 2 years. I had certain, irrelevant reasons for leaving, but I will say this in his defense: he makes NO mention what-so-ever about Fu Jow Pai. Nor does he claim any of the techniques he teaches are Fu Jow Pai oriented. Yes, he HAS learned Wai Hong Eng's system through Wai Hong's nephew Tak Wah Eng, but he makes no reference to that (Fu Jow Pai). He's doing everything by the book. Paul Koh learned from Tak Wah (among others) and Tak Wah learned from Wai Hong...but if FJP wants no mention to be made of that, they got what they asked for. So what in god's name are you people talking about? I believe that is all FJP is asking, that he doesn't claim to be associated with them. And what of Tak Wah's other students that are now Sifus? Why no mention of them.

And ALL of you people who constantly bash him KNOW where his school is. I think you should show up there and wait for him to exit the school one night (b/c he won't buzz you up) and start throwing punches at him. That would be very amusing. Because regardless of what is said on or off this forum, the man has been studying for 25 yrs+ and he HAS kung fu. Or maybe you guys can just keep "emailing" him challenges, eh?!

SwiftKill Guest

I smell another Troll on this forum. NyHc

NyHc,

You must be a relative of 'blacktiger' a.k.a 'peacemaker'. The both of you need to grow up.

NyHc Guest
    The last thing I want to start is any kind of correspondence with you...
    I have negative things to say about Bo Law, but I also have positive things to say. The negative things are for me to know and me to know alone. If I were 100% happy with the school, I would never have left. So I'm not sticking up for anyone.
    I'm just stating that the man's ability should not be questioned.

And I have no idea who blacktiger is. Maybe if I saw his face.

We'll end it there.

SwiftKill Guest

Talk, Talk, Talk

NyHc,

If you didn't want any correspondence with me then you should have not talk sh*t about me. If you believe the main purpose of this forum is to inquire and share knowledge of kung fu, then fine; that's ok. However, it should be the truth and right info, not some false bullsh*t that someone makes up or ASSumes to believe, especially when that person does not know the truth or does not have the right info.
    Someone posting the wrong info can lead to more incorrect info. And to give you one good example, is the wrong info that you just recently posted. That info that I am talking about is you saying, "Yes, he HAS learned Wai Hong Eng's system through Wai Hong's nephew Tak Wah Eng," Tak Wah Eng is not Wai Hong's nephew. Because of one assh*le p os ting on this forum that Tak is Wai Hong's nephew, now others including yourself now believes that Tak is Wai Hong's nephew and this is the type of incorrect info that I am talking about. Also, Paul HAS NOT LEARNED Wai Hong's system; infact, he has not even come close to one 1/8 of the system.

As I read your post, it is clear that you know nothing of the s itu ation so stop talking sh*t, especially sh*t you don't know about. You are just confusing people with your worthless, incorrect input. Also, so what you studied with Paul Koh for 2 years; so what. I guess that make you feel as an expert in the FJP and Pa ul Koh situation; enough to make a comment; WRONG!
    I am not a rude person but if you are rude to me then I will be rude to you. However, you are different, you are rude, ignorant, and stupid. Don't be a little troll hanging around under the bridge.

Swif tKill??

[This message was edited by SwiftKill on 05-01-01 at 11:21 PM.]

NyHc Guest

thus, a correspondence...

You know what? you're absolutely right- on all counts.
    The only reason I mentioned that I studied with him for (a short time, I know) 2 years was to say that I can vouch for his character and his ability.
    But, when it all comes down to it, I CAN'T speak for Paul Koh, Tak Wah, Wai Hong, Hui Cambrelen.
    I'm just a little curious as to what makes you able to do so. Actually, I'm not curious at all because I really don't care.
    And don't throw that troll term around so much. I think if someone sat down and read the majority of your posts, that "troll finger" would be pointed in your direction.

"Swiftkill" I just want you to know that that's a very gracious, humble name to choose. That says a great deal about your character. :rolleyes:

You can respond to this if you so choose. However, this is my last post in this thread.

Good luck in your training, little man. Let me know when you finally learn the lost art form of TACT.

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time who read this nonsense.

[This message was edited by NyHc on 05-02-01 at 09:13 AM.]

SwiftKill Guest

Correspondence #2

NyHc,

If you believe that 2 years is enough to know ones character and ability, then it is obviously clear that you haven't experienced or seen the reality of life yet. You only know him as a teacher(ha!) within 2 years but not as person and that is because he is always portraying an act and not being his true self with his students. Example: When paul koh use to come to the Fu-Jow Pai celebrations with his old teacher Frank Yee, he spoke normally with us as any other english speaking person would. But when I visited his school one time, I noticed that he was faking a chinese accent as if he spoke chinese all his life. What a load of crap he is; now what kind of person do you think he is if he has to fake an accent? (hint: a tremendous bullsh*t artist)

Also, if there is something that you don't want to know about, then don't ask. What's that matter, unsure or afraid of the questions you ask.

As for someone pointing me out as a troll, I doubt it very much. But if they did, then fine, I don't care. I know who I really am and don't need someone to tell me otherwise; however, I am sure that those who do consider me as one will still read any of my posting in this forum and that is because, whether or not they will admit it, they respect me for defending and standing up for the Kung-Fu system and the people in it that I am studying.

Another thing. I am not throwing the troll term at you, I am telling you that you are a troll; especially the way you came out in your postings. I am not afraid to tell people in there face what I think of them. It is people who likes to point and label a person that are afraid. You see when someone points at a person and labels them, it is always done from a distance because they are chicken sh*t to tell them in their face. However, they should realize that when you point a finger at someone, you have 3 fingers pointing back at you. Think about it.

As for my screen name 'SwiftKill', it was given to me. I didn't make it up. However, I would like to know what you think it says about my character?
    Now I wish all trolls were like you in a sense that if they were to keep their word about no longer posting messages in this thread, then this Kung-Fu forum would be a whole lot better. But, then again, that is not a trolls nature.

SwiftKill

DF Guest

clarification

From the last post by Swiftkill,
    Example: When paul koh use to come to the Fu-Jow Pai celebrations with his old teacher Frank Yee

Paul Koh was not a student of my Sifu Frank Yee. Not really a big deal, just want to clarify this.

peace

DF

doug maverick Guest

hmm

alot has been happening since i left. i've been buisy training. but ah first of all swift kill uh when do you find time to train your always on the net, well screw it i really could care less i'm just here to say you should really stop trying to correct everyone you don't have all the answers, also i think this so called beef between me and you should end cause your beef was with black tiger not with peacemaker take this chance to be a true martial artist and make peace and stop being so ignorant as you always say to everyone on forum, practice what you preach you'll prabable have a witty comment for this but i could care less what you think, i feel i reached a level where word are just that, so everything you say is worthless your probable a guy who goes around stateing i know this and that but only train about ounce a week and thats it the rest of the time your on the net, i like your idea of correcting people i do it to but it's the manner you do it in like some kind of arrogant scumb bag, open your mind and stop being so bitter you'll live longer you just need someone to show you. well peace for now i'll probable reply in about a week you see i always train

SwiftKill Guest

Thanks DF

Hi DF,

You are right. I apologize for the incorrect info. The correct information is Tony Lau, and not Frank Yee. I apologize to all for my mistake and thank DF for his/her correction.

SwiftKill

doug maverick Guest

is this the end?

since you didn't reply to my comments on page 2 i take it our so called beef is at an end this is a good thing and a first step in my mission to end the bullsh*t on this forum would you like to help swift

SwiftKill Guest

I see someone has not yet grown up.

Peacemaker, everybody knows you are blacktiger so you are not fooling anybody but yourself. Now what is this beef that you are talking about? I have no beef with anybody on this forum; this is just some pathetic way for you to get some attention. Also, nobody cares how much you been practising so give your fingers a rest and stop wasting the forum's time with your crap.

SwiftKillt