Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fushan Bak Mei

Tiger Hand,

People ( Paul ) push you for action, so act.
    Your life is happier without the extra hassle.
    Now, please tell us why did you say such thing about the Bak Mei Grandmaster...

--------------------------------------------------
    Quote from tiger hand:

Ma Yu Quang & co......Well....they just SUCK.

I push you to act and all i get are more of your CORNY FORTUNE COOKIE WISDOM!

Go stand on your head "wing chun mountain" looks bigger that way.

Tiger Hand

You like to seize the day! But, paradoxically, movement forward means getting in touch with something you left behind - Paul has been waiting... !?

So, look foward and not with your a$$ as you been doing on wing chun mountain.

I didn't know Paul hired you to be his spokesman.

I did answer him, if you are intelligent enough to read. If he wants to talk further Iam sure he will ask.

What is said between two kungfu practitioners could not possibly hold any interest to you

Trolling_Hand

"Stop putting so much pressure on yorself. It's time to listen to your imagination - Maybe your quick thinking saves yourself from collapse. - RH "
    * I love it when you sign your comments Thanks for your advice you may yet save my life...

"They look good to me! Do you have a problem with yours?"
    * Can i play to? I know you are, but what am I???

"You have a talent for creating a position where only Ninjas like hiding behind them."
    * Ninja's are crazy and spend all day flipping out and killing people, this has been proven many times on this board...
    http://www.ninja4hire.com/

"And who's to say you can't pull a rabbit out of a hat? hahaha..."
    * I prefer to pull doves, the rabbit keeps biting my hand

"so, the answer is there for you, but don't resist the responsibility that comes with it. " gates from the back " and " thinking outside of the box "... they do go hand in hand. hum.... - RH"
    * I dont have a box to think outside Where would i be if i confined my mind to such a strange object? Maybe you view such thinking as 'outside the box', for me its just thinking, why label it?

"Doubts may outweigh conviction, but what's new? Are you ready for the answer??? "
    * I found out the hard way... Dont ask if your not ready for the answer.

"Here you go...
    " find " is the wrong word, in Wing Chun kungfu, " feel " is the right word. This is just my 1/2 cent, please don't put so much pressure on yourself. - RH "
    * Nice spin [pun intended], how do 'feel' a centre when its not fixed in space? The problem with the centreline is its always changing. The 'line' is a misconception, study physics you will see you have a c.o.g [centre of gravity] and that is a very finite point. This point will range in place according to the motion and force which is applied to the object. The line is nice but its only false security
    The box, remember the box

"A few words for you... The fact that you don't get everything you aim for is good. It keeps you hungry. You wouldn't try so hard on a full stomach. - RH"
    * Thank you for your insight, you see much. I am hungry but i fear my food is not what you might like to think. Even with a full belly would i be satisfied with just one flavor? Perhaps the best dish is the one you create yourself from the flavors you have tasted and enjoy? Milk Flour and Eggs are all great by themselfs but ohh the things that can be done when there mixed

Now of course my words for you
    Keep hammering away you will eventualy find the curve in the strait and circle in the square.
    You wont be the first and not the last but you will still understand.
    Remember you play your fists there not played for you You may like to think its automatic but in reality is it really? Maybe automation is only maladjusted intent?
    Last edited by jon; 01-30-2002 at 11:55 PM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

TIger hand:

Zhong Luo is my sifu. If you think his or his father's Bak Mei sucks, then I think that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If I did (and I'm not saying that I do) happen to know what happened it certainly wouldn't be any of your business, now would it?

Paul

Kwai Chang-

I can see you coming from the left, miles away.

Your cheap, outdated tactic, attempting to "divide and conquer" bak mei practitioners won't work.

We ALL know it was YOU who started the bak mei vs.wingchun thread. Which included your "warped" version of what happend in china.

So....keep "feeling", wingchun pu$ breath.....cause the only feel you will get is when a bak mei practitioner knocks the BONG SAO out of you.
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 01-31-2002 at 12:20 AM.

Paul-

You are definately right it is none of my business. An normally i wouldn't care what the hell happens in china. Iam just replying to what Kwai "the rolling" Caine says.

TIger hand:

Falling into a trap during the chase.
    Unfortunate omen.

(I wanna be like rolling hand, LOL!)

Do you study Bak Mei?

Tiger Hand or Yo Yo Hand

Tiger Hand
    --I can see you coming from the left, miles away.

I don't think you have a clue !?!?
    This is known as " Lin Sil Die Da " in Wing Chun. -RH

Quote from tiger hand

Ma Yu Quang & co.......well....they just suck.

Quote from tiger hand

....it is none of my business

Where's your center?
    I guess you don't have it. You've taken on more than you can handle. -RH
    Last edited by Rolling_Hand; 01-31-2002 at 11:21 AM.

Paul-

It is unfortunate you didn't come out to defend your sifu rep. and let a D!CKLESS wonder as Kwai Chang to cast rumors about him.

Yes i do practice bak mei.

Kwai Chang-

Every kungfu uses "lin siu dia da". Is that all WC has to offer? WAKE UP, LOOK UP FROM THE ANT HILL, there is a much LARGER world out there than you are lead to believe.

Yes, it is none of my business whether Ma Yu Quang sucks or NOT.
    Certainly, you would think so.

I didn't loose my center, I think you lost your focus!

FOCUS, FOCUS GRASSHOPPER! Maybe you should consult Master PO!
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 01-31-2002 at 11:29 AM.

Cloud One

--Wasn't there a master of Wing Chun who taught Bak Mei then after meeting Yip Man took up Wing Chun?

Showing someone the door isn't so easy. After meeting Wing Chun Grandmaster Yip Man, the Bak Mei master Leung Sheung no longer take kungfu loyalty for granted. Between Wing Chun and Bak Mei - If prospects are bad, abandon ship. If things look good, stay on board. Leung Sheung abandoned Bak Mei and bowed to Wing Chun. Thanks to Yip Man, someone saw the light at the end of tunnel.

Rolling Hand

Do you know who was leung Sheung's Pak Mei sifu?

Thanks in advance.

Buby

TIger hand:

It is unfortunate you didn't come out to defend your sifu rep. and let a D!CKLESS wonder as Kwai Chang to cast rumors about him.
    What a joke. I don't think anyone on this forum is capable of damaging my sifu's rep. Why am I going to get worked up about some anonymous troll. In my opinion you are as big of a joke as Kwai Chang who you profess to so dislike. If people don't see rolling hand for what he is, that is their problem.

I came on to this thread to point out YOUR extreme ignorance in a matter that you had no business commenting on, which I think I did.

Trolling_Hand

Your running out of options and your starting to crasp at whats not there.
    Relax and take heed in your skills, after all they cant be taken away, your only goal is self improvement so why scuttle your own WC boat?
    Yip Man was good but was he really as skilled as he could be? Do you think he taught people the way he was trained? Why such large differences in non Yip Man Wing Chun?
    Why did only four students recieve the full detail of his teaching [so they believe]?
    Why do you think Yip Man saw fit to publicise what had previously been kept behind locked doors? Do you think he made concessions to allow for this to happen? Why the rivalry with Choy Lee Fut?
    After all of this... How can you know your Wing Chun is as good as you have been led to believe?

Dont worry Trolling_Hand no one is going to force you to learn anything new or different. We all know how confusing and damaging that can be for a fragile mind.

Wing Chun may hold the key but do you even know where the door your trying to unlock might lead?

Look at me i can sound like a fortune cookie to, your smarter than i gave you creadit for Rolling_Hand
    Last edited by jon; 01-31-2002 at 03:40 PM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun