Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Fushan Bak Mei

Rolling_Hand

"But you let sentiment influence you. "
    * You hit the nail on the head my friend, I appologise for doing my bolt. Its been a bad few days for me, relaxation and keeping center can be hard when the rest of the world spins for you

"You've had too much stimulus lately. A long walk will clear the mind. You must be impartial. Don't let sentiment or vindictiveness influence you. Roles are reversed - you couldn't deal with my Wing Chun Chi Sau - * ENERGY *"
    * I walked around and around and around, come to think of it my mind is still doing circles
    Sentiment was involved but you were not the the one to cause it im sorry for being so jumpy.
    Your WC Chi Sau energy has me beat... but for this round only

Keep sticking and ill keep spinning Hopefully we both get what we want in the end.
    Jon
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

tiger hand

correct weight!

Is this a double-edged victory?

FT,

You finally get approval from Tiger Hand - Is it a double-edged victory?? You seem to be so proud of Tiger Hand!?!?

Another thing - you argument has more holes than swiss cheese, but don't give up on what you've worked hard for. These Wing Chun fighters aren't so easy to deal with... LOL, good luck to you next time.

--------------------------------------------------
    Tiger Hand,

Jealousy isn't a feeling anyone wants to admit to. Instead of underming a rival, ask yourself what you can learn from this person.

Do you want me to show you the Sil Nim Tao or Chut Dim Muy Fah? hahaha... You don't want to lose that element of surprise.

You can either move forward or turn back. Covering your bases hasn't done much to secure your position. So boldly carry on. Try again... whip me if you can.... hahaha!!!

Jon,

Nervous fretting has become a habit. Channel some of that energy into analyzing a situation, and you'll experience a decrease in nail-biting.

Round two
    Warning... I'm no Virgin Mary, I'm the wild one... LOL

ROLLING HAND

I have no beef with any wingchun and one of my old instructors was a wingchun instructor, which i did for 3-4 years. i dont know wingchun like i do ykm but i have dabbled in it.

any fight is hard if the opponent is good, one day you will meet your match my friend, and hope you dont get to hurt!

There is no next time, i run a business i have no place in fighting!

you win rolling hand, your too tough...happy chinese new year to you.

FT,

Hey, my friend... we need more nice people like you in this world.

I hate to tell ya this... YOU ARE THE BEST!

The best.......nah!

lolol, say it again! hahaha

later
    FT

LOL

"Jealousy isn't a feeling anyone wants to admit to. Instead of underming a rival, ask yourself what you can learn from this person."

Good, so ask yourself what can you learn from bak mei! Instead of undermining it. Like I said to other people here "STICK TO YOUR PRINCIPLES" or in your case your FORTUNE COOKIE script.

I don't need to undermine you or WC, the truth is self evident. All you have to do is ask the right questions.

"Do you want me to show you the Sil Nim Tao or Chut Dim Muy Fah?"

You don't need to show me "the LITTLE thought" or any other WC. I go to Graduate school, I passed elementary!

In the words of the immortal "Jackson 5", WC is- ABC easy as 123.......

"whip me if you can"....

You were whipped the moment you went from Tai- Mantis to WC, Kwai Chang. You just didn't know it!

Rolling_Hand

"Nervous fretting has become a habit."
    * You are right again, too much past trouble to properly compose my reactions. See what i mean about automation

"Channel some of that energy into analyzing a situation, and you'll experience a decrease in nail-biting. "
    * I think i need to give posting silly pointless rubbish a rest, ive been jumping on every arguement ive come accross. Im not really needed here and im only serving my own ends. Dueling and debating is always fun, however the effects of always trading blows are starting to take effect. Adversity is great to learn from but it should not become part of your personality.
    I will heed your advice and stop being so impulsive, time is drawing when i need to stop and take a step back.

"Round two
    Warning... I'm no Virgin Mary, I'm the wild one... LOL"
    * I will be back for another round, just need a little time to improve and refine my game plan
    You are a wild one but in between your trolls you certainly show your true colours.
    Thanks, you may not have even realised it but you said what i had been needing to hear.
    Good luck Rolling_Hand
    May WC mountain continue to provide new and exciting things to see and do
    Jon
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Tiger Hand

--so ask yourself what can you learn from Bak Mei!

Well... IMHO... not much!
    Bak Mei = Jennifer Holliday = A big fat lady
    Wing Chun = Snow White = Less is more
    It's time to conserve energy and resources. Prospects improve by beautiful Springtime - Wing Chun.

--I don't need to undermine you or WC, the truth is self evident.

No argument here!!!
    Take a head count. Jon, FT and Paul.
    It's clear, then, it's your problem, not their.

--All you have to do is ask the right questions.

Okay, try this...
    How do you pull an elephant out of a hat?
    Last edited by Rolling_Hand; 02-03-2002 at 09:46 PM.

Sui-fuw

--i can see buby my brother yet you ignore to what he asks?

Warning : Though you're vindicated, it also leases you wishing things had turned out differently.

To clear your ( Sui-fuw ) mind...
    Rolling hand - Thank you for your reply.

Buby

Rolling Hand

I thanked you for your reply, but I never said you answered my question. Leung Jan was king of the mountain....Are you Leung Jan?

Thanks in advance!

Sui,
    Be easy bro! Yeah man, it's a scary time to be up and above. I wish you the best. Don't forget your hiking boots.

Take care,

Buby

hi jon
    must have missed your reply earlier.
    a newie boy hey, well it is a small world.
    how do handle going goin' from gods country to that silly old sydney place?
    anyways, let me know when you would like to call in & meet.
    vts

vingtsunstudent

Hey VTS I hope your well.
    Dont mind the quoting its just my style, makes it easyer to organise my thoughts

"a newie boy hey, well it is a small world.
    how do handle going goin' from gods country to that silly old sydney place?"
    * Sydney is good for two reasons... Kung fu masters and good looking ethnic women.
    Newcastle.... man, i miss the beach, the friendly people, the attitude, the way everybody knows somebody who happens to know you. The last time i went to two clubs and ran into three girls i used to know well. Most of all i miss walking down the mall and perving on all the beach girls.
    The place rocks for so many reasons, yet it still has its problems, the lack of anything to do other than the beach proberly being the major one
    Still i have some close friends there and make it a point to visit reguarly.

"anyways, let me know when you would like to call in & meet. "
    * I will certainly do, im actualy going up this weekend for a friends birthday bash but i dont think ill have time to go visiting. Still i will certainly try and get round to seeing you guys at some stage, im happy to know there is good kf in Newcastle. Just make sure you actualy get some of those beach loving, barbaque eating, beer drinkers to train Darn i miss em

Sorry for the long winded post but its always nice to hear from another novacastrian.
    Best of luck in your training and ill contact you when ive got some free time.
    Respects and regards
    Jon

P.S I respect anyone from Newcastle, the place is nice and sweet but can also be hard as nails. They blue like rockets up in Newcastle. I havent seen the quality of half of Newys street fighters in many Sydney ma schools. Thats what i keep going back, this place makes me soft
    Last edited by jon; 02-05-2002 at 06:49 AM.

- Huang Kai Vun