Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Fushan Bak Mei

V.T.S

"cool jon
    and yes i know all to well how hard some of these newie boys are having served 7 of my 8 years as a bouncer at the JR(i am presuming you know of this lovely little nightspot)"
    * HAHAHAH yes i certainly know the JR, i can tell your WC skills would have to be up to the task already Big drunk football players, god luv em
    I used to do the security plus audio and lighting for my old work, it was a stand up comedy venue, so yeah i had to be HARD!!!(sarcasim meter off the chart)
    I did still get to throw several people out and had many small 'incidents', funny part is im not exactly scary looking Still im a confident little basted when i want to be

I will certainly try and get some time to hook up with you, when i was a newie boy i was never aware we even had cma up there. I used to study Rhee Tae Kwon Do up there for four years, ill never admit that here again either

Ahh Newcastle girls, darn they fine

Catch you soon with some luck, feel free to contact me off forum and we can try and arange things.
    Jon
    Last edited by jon; 02-05-2002 at 10:13 PM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Good lord!

I'm gone for a few and ****

Rolling I got your sex toy right here...Big Girl...Opps I mean big boy. I heard through the grape vine that you wear underwear that says I jock YKM.LOL Now I know what you meant by you flowing like the river. Oh **** you freak!

Sifu, I told you it was our lil secret. **** Ozzies can't be trusted.LOL

Sui-Fuw - I saw sifu first! He's mine I tell you. Go get your own Ozzy.LOL

Take care fellas,
    Buby

One must lift themselves out of CONTRADICTION and CONFUSION ; not attempt to pull the guiding light into it!

Free your mind Kwai Chang.........FREE YOUR MIND!

Buby-

I new he was weird the moment he mentioned his "baby" who has been dead for hundreds of years!!

YUKKKKK!.......... Freak man!.......

Must be the cold air in canada

TigerHand

Could be the air or might be the bud. I heard they have some pretty powerful shhh out in Canada.

Be easy!

Buby

hi jon
    we have had our school up here for near on 13 years, although we aren't in the full on mainstream.
    do you mind me asking from what part of newie your from?
    anyways we shall meet.
    til next time
    vts

Hi VTS

What's your style of Ving Tsun?

Are you from Jim Fong Sifu's school?

no
    wong shun leung>barry lee

do you mind me asking for your lineage.
    vts
    Last edited by vingtsunstudent; 02-06-2002 at 09:39 PM.

Hi VTS,

Ving Tsun, TWC, Futshan Wing Chun

WSL is one of them.

Hi VTS

"do you mind me asking from what part of newie your from?"
    * Not all all, Bolton Point.
    Its just near Toronto on Lake Macquarie.

Keep well and ill catch up with you soon with some luck, im still stoked to hear Newcastle has some good kung fu. I have to admit though that not many advertise in Newcastle except for the big commercial gyms.
    Good on you guys, its good to hear Newcastle may finaly get a shot of some culture hehe

Newcastle is working class... without the class... Come to think of it - bugger all working either
    hehe J\K, i still have a big soft spot for the place. Do you know if there is any other cma up there yet?
    Catch you soon
    Jon
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

hmmmm, toronto
    now there are some mad muthas out that way. don't know of a guy named tony cluff at all do you.
    there is also another wing chun school believe it or not(jim fungs lineage) & we all get on quite well, the head instructor of our school & theirs are actually life long friend & started their wc together under the same sifu many years ago.(a guy named greg chio i believe)
    other than that there is only the tai chi people to my knowledge.
    i personally used to travel to gosford every sunday to learn jow gar under andy truong but once he stopped gonig to gosford his sydney classes became out of reach.
    i also found & harrassed an old chinese guy for 2 years to teach me some lung ying, which he did.
    what was shown was not an original form though but more all his personal favorite techniques linked into a single form.he apparently had a reputation for being a bit of a bad man amongst the chinese community.
    this guy had amazing power for someone who had retired many years ago.he gave me a demo where he kicked this bin made from steel & i do mean made from real steel, all i could think was ouch & oh the insanity.
    i was his first & only western student but unfortunetly he sold their business & is now back in sydney.
    again good to talk
    vts
    Last edited by vingtsunstudent; 02-07-2002 at 12:42 AM.